The Practice of Mindfulness: 6 Guided Practices
Mindfulness is a simple yet profound practice that transforms lives. The Practice of Mindfulness invites you to join six Sounds True authors who are each considered leaders in bringing the many benefits of mindful living into our personal and professional lives. Enjoy six beginner-friendly guided meditations aimed at increasing harmony in mind and body in order to open us to the fullness of our experience from one moment to the next.
1. "Breathing Meditation" from Meditation for Beginners by Jack Kornfield
2. "Meditation for Relaxation" from Meditation by Shinzen Young
3. "Mindfulness Meditation" from The Neuroscience of Change by Kelly McGonigal
4. "A Pause for Presence" from Mindfulness Meditation by Tara Brach
5. "Meditation on Compassion" from Guided Meditations for Love and Wisdom by Sharon Salzberg
6. "The Healing Lake Meditation" from Meditation for Optimum Health by Jon Kabat-Zinn and Andrew Weil, MD