The Practice of Mindfulness: 6 Guided Practices
Mindfulness is a simple yet profound practice that transforms lives. The Practice of Mindfulness invites you to join six Sounds True authors who are each considered leaders in bringing the many benefits of mindful living into our personal and professional lives. Enjoy six beginner-friendly guided meditations aimed at increasing harmony in mind and body in order to open us to the fullness of our experience from one moment to the next.
1. "Breathing Meditation" by Jack Kornfield from Meditation for Beginners
2. "Meditation for Relaxation" by Shinzen Young from Meditation
3. "Mindfulness Meditation" by Kelly McGonigal from The Neuroscience of Change
4. "A Pause for Presence" by Tara Brach from Mindfulness Meditation
5. "Meditation on Compassion" by Sharon Salzberg from Guided Meditations for Love and Wisdom
6. "The Healing Lake Meditation" by Jon Kabat-Zinn and Andrew Weil, MD from Meditation for Optimum Health