Loading the player...
One CE credit available!
» Learn more
» Calculate how many home study hours are allowed per renewal period
Want to buy the CE credits only?
If you already purchased this title, you can purchase the CE credits separately.
NOTE: CE credits are available for US customers only.
- Define the concept of "sleep hygene".
- Utilize a personal scale to quantify levels of relaxation.
- Practice specific breathing and guided imagery techniques and processes for falling asleep and staying asleep.
- List techniques for preparing the body and mind for relaxation where healing and repair can function at an optimal level.
- Find wise and loving inner figures and safe places which support falling asleep and staying asleep.
Insomnia is a problem for nearly 30 percent of adults today, most often caused by poor sleep habits and tension. This audio program was recently shown in clinical trials to significantly help listeners fall asleep faster, improve sleep duration by an average of 42 minutes, and reduce the amount of sleeping aids used.