Loading the player...
Yoga is a gateway to the realization of love in all its aspects, and the music of Tom Colletti is intended to bring us into contact with the unifying love within each of us. On Yoga Is Love, the ever-innovative Colletti weaves sounds such as the human breath, ocean waves, and birdsong along with gentle percussion to create a uniquely powerful complement for yoga practice—or any time devoted to relaxation, rejuvenation, and the blossoming of the heart.
- Swagatam (Welcome)
- Anahata (The heart center, the seat of compassion)
- Ayurveda (The art of healing and prolonging life)
- Ajna (The center of intuition; knowing)
- Shatkarma (A cleansing process; purification)
- Adhyatma (Knowing the self beyond the mind)
- Moksha (Emotional freedom; spiritual liberation)
- Bhakti (Selfless, loving devotion)
- Vinyasa (The connection between breath and movement)
- Shavasana (Total relaxation; detachment from physical body)