Sales Operations Assistant
Sounds True, a publisher specializing in spirituality and holistic living, is seeking a smart, driven, energetic and enthusiastic Executive Assistant to support our Sales and Marketing division. The right candidate has excellent written and verbal communications skills, is naturally organized, is a go getter that identifies needs and acts without prompt, is mature and professional, and works well under pressure. This person will be the key support person for the Sales Director as well as other members of the sales and marketing team.
- Calendar management/scheduling
- Departmental reporting (requires advanced Excel applications)
- New sales conference initiative management
- Sales material prep and data management for major accounts
- Coordination of marketing efforts
- Correspondence with important sales contacts via phone/email
- General administrative support for Sales/Marketing team
- Travel arrangements and expense reports
- Act as liaison between departments
- Database management
- A college degree or equivalent
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Excellent command of Excel and Microsoft Office programs
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task, troubleshooter, prioritize and manage time effectively while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail
Applicants should have a genuine interest in the mission of Sounds True. We offer a great atmosphere and benefit package that includes health, dental, paid time off and much more. To learn more about Sounds True visit SoundsTrue.com. To apply, send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Web Graphic Designer
Sounds True, a multimedia publishing company specializing in spirituality and holistic living, seeks a web graphic designer to support our web initiatives, including the creation of email campaigns, banner ads, landing pages, etc. This is a full-time assignment on site only. Interest in Sound True's products and mission is a plus.
- 2-3 years web graphic design experience
- Familiarity with web site design best practices
- Proficiency in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Demonstrated design skills
- Proven ability to juggle numerous projects at once
- Friendly team player
- Ability to work within the guidelines of Sounds True's aesthetic
Please submit cover letter, resume, samples and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Sounds True, a multimedia publisher offering transformational programs to help you live a more genuine, loving and meaningful life, seeks a highly motivated publicist/marketing professional with a track record of delivering successful marketing campaigns.
- Develop and sustain excellent media relations in various markets specific to Sounds True product & authors
- Proactively work to identify effective PR opportunities for Sounds True authors & product
- Oversee publicity efforts, support publicity initiatives, and work within the publicity team to support some of our books
- Coordinate various marketing elements across various internal teams
- Communicate with lead publicist & sales team
- Planning and executing publicity campaigns for nonfiction, spirituality titles
- Pitching and securing top national and local media, including print, television, online, and radio
- Writing press materials
- Researching and updating media contacts
- Coordinating multi-city tours and appearances
- Exceptional writing, communication, and organizational skills (social media skills are a plus)
- Attention to detail and ability to juggle a multitude of tasks
- Possess a deep knowledge of highly trafficked blogs and new media platforms
- Previous publicity and/or publishing industry experience preferred
- Bachelor's Degree or 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Ability to think strategically and work independently
- Energetic and collaborative team player
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize to meet goals and timelines
- Ability to quickly understand target audience
Ideal candidate has a heartfelt connection to the mission of Sounds True. We offer a positive work environment and excellent benefits. To learn more about us, visit SoundsTrue.com and if interested send cover letter, resume and writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.