Director of Online Marketing
Do you love thinking about growing a business? Do you thrive at finding new ways of reaching customers and putting your ideas into action quickly? Are you inspired by the prospect of working for an enterprise that exists to help people live more genuine, loving, and meaningful lives? If so, then you may be our new Director of Online Marketing!
Primary Responsibilities (with estimated time spent)
The primary responsibility of this position is to drive the revenue of our direct to consumer business, including:
- Direct the marketing of our ecommerce website, microsites, social media, pay per click, and app/mobile projects. Here you will direct a terrific team. (35%)
- Execute our strategy for online courses and online events. Here you will act in a more hands-on manner both doing work yourself as well as managing others. Ideally you can both write key marketing copy as well as oversee others to develop sites, landing pages, and emails. (45%)
- Develop key strategic relationships with marketing partners to aggressively grow our email marketing list. Here we envision you developing relationships with marketing partners, negotiating terms, and being the primary affiliate manager for Sounds True. This is more of a hands-on effort. (20%)
- Keep abreast of online marketing trends and competitor offerings.
- Generate creative marketing initiatives, new promotional ideas, and approaches to communicating with our consumer audience.
- Bachelors degree in marketing or similar discipline
- 5+ years direct mail and internet marketing experience at management level
- Excellent analytical skills. Must be able to understand and work with marketing performance data and economics, identify trends, create and analyze marketing funnels, and react quickly
- Experience in developing customer retention and acquisition strategies through online marketing approaches
- Proven success in developing and delivering direct mail and digital marketing campaigns
- Strong oral and written communication skills with ability to speak to the unique needs of a spiritual audience
- Experience in publishing and/or media related products
- Experience to lead, motivate, coach, and develop a team
- Connection to Sounds True’s mission: Offering transformational programs to help people live a more genuine, loving, and meaningful life
Sounds True is a multi-media publisher in Louisville, CO specializing in spirituality and holistic living. This position is based in Louisville, CO near Boulder, CO (follow hyperlinks to Wikipedia and see how both cities rank as top places to live in the US!). Please include a cover letter describing your interest in the position. We offer a positive work environment and excellent benefits. To learn more about us, visit www.soundstrue.com. If this job interests you, then please send both a cover letter and a resume to email@example.com.
Sounds True, a multimedia publisher specializing in spirituality and holistic living, is seeking a full-time, detail-oriented, AP/Payroll Specialist to help our Accounting team. This position will support departmental functions including, but not limited to, those listed below.
- Process semi-monthly payrolls for 80+ employees
- Update payroll records and process payroll changes
- Review changes and payroll reports to ensure accuracy of payroll
- Process vendor payment for benefits and updated payroll deductions
- Transmit employee deferrals and contributions to 401K trustee
- Keep records of PTO and holiday hours and calculate accrual for recording in general ledger
- Interpret company policies affecting payroll procedures
- Work with payroll provider to understand and ensure governmental regulatory requirements are met (tax filings, other census forms, local wage filings, etc.)
- Obtain internal approval for vendor invoices
- Post invoices into the computer system
- New/ongoing vendor account maintenance
- Process disbursements via check and wire transfer
- Reconcile company credit card and proper coding of transactions
- Generate and reconcile accounts payable subledger
- Research vendor statements, inquiries, and discrepancies
- File paid and unpaid invoices and statements
- Own 1099 compliance/reporting/follow-up
- Reconcile discrepancies and adjust errors
- Special projects as assigned by manager
- Associates or Bachelor's degree in Accounting preferred
- 2+ years experience in payroll, accounts payable, and general accounting
- Strong computer skills such as Excel
- Strong administrative skills with ability to follow through and have solid attention to detail
- Excellent written/oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Knowledge of payroll systems and processes
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain a professional demeanor with internal/external customers
- Experience with Mas 500 or Paylocity a plus
The ideal candidate is a dedicated self-starter with a connection to the mission of Sounds True. We offer a casual working atmosphere and great benefits. To learn more about us, visit SoundsTrue.com. To apply, send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.