With purchase, you will receive email with exclusive discounts from Sounds True. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Do we have the capacity to heal ourselves? Doctors have long known that our state of mind influences how we recover from illness and injury, yet Western science has begun to accept that energy—mental, emotional, and spiritual—is a key component to healing. The best news of all is that the basics of energetic healing are easy to learn—and even a few simple skills can make a huge difference in our health, vitality, and quality of life.
With The Power of Energy Healing, Sounds True offers you an opportunity to explore this exciting frontier of self-care. Here is your chance to learn about the history and science behind many of the most popular and effective energy medicine practices for boosting your well-being—and discover first-hand which ones work best for you.
Join eight respected teachers and practitioners as they present:
- The methods of energy healing—an accessible written introduction to the history and theory behind each of the techniques you will learn by Cyndi Dale (author of the award-winning The Subtle Body: An Encyclopedia of Your Energy Anatomy)
- Balancing the chakras—how to sense, identify, and bring harmony to these seven focal points of your energy anatomy with guided instruction from Anodea Judith (bestselling author of Wheels of Life: A User's Guide to the Chakra System)
- Body-tapping exercise—a simple practice that you can do each day to boost your overall vitality and resilience presented by Ann Marie Chiasson, MD (an instructor at Dr. Andrew Weil’s Center for Integrative Medicine at the University of Arizona)
- Energy evaluation in the morning—learn how to start your day with a self-diagnostic practice that will align your personal energy for heightened consciousness taught by Caroline Myss (renowned intuitive and bestselling author of Sacred Contracts and Anatomy of the Spirit)
- Positive energy practices—a series of easy-to-use tools for harnessing positive energy and protecting yourself from the influences that drain and deplete you presented by Judith Orloff, MD (author of the New York Times bestseller Emotional Freedom: Liberate Yourself from Negative Emotions and Transform Your Life)
- Sound healing—discover how sound can generate health-promoting vibrations in the body itself, with a 25-minute sound journey from David Ison (renowned sound healer and meditation teacher and creator of The Musical Body program)
- Healing and the chakras—an in-depth guided journey to the energy centers of your body to discover each chakra’s dynamic properties, innate gifts, and healing function presented by Cyndi Dale
- Qigong: Chinese energy healing—an introduction to the basic principles of one of the oldest and most refined forms of energy practice presented by qigong master and Taoist initiate Ken Cohen (author of The Essential Qigong Training Course)
- Your daily energy routine—easy-to-follow exercises that take only 10 minutes to bring a wave of health and vitality to your body and mind presented by energy healer Donna Eden (bestselling author of Energy Medicine and Energy Medicine for Women)