Date Added: Wednesday 8 January 2014
Excellent tool for spiritual growth.
By Judith P
Date Added: Friday 3 January 2014
I am working with this information. I find it very helpful.
By Marsha Schaeffer
Date Added: Tuesday 3 January 2012
very interesting. encourages me to look into more info on past lives. have shared the book with others who also like it.
By paddy mckeag
Date Added: Wednesday 12 May 2010
best parts of the book for me :
1. Ainslie’s (and/or maybe his spirit guides) sense of humor always there
2. his willingness to share his less than exemplary behavior so that when you find yourself bawling your eyes out in the back yard about your bad behavior you can take comfort from knowing some one you now admire had unattractive moments too and moved on
3. giving me a guide to use every day for all sorts of issues I have, big and small
4. helping me know I’m not crazy
5. don’t be embarrassed to reveal my “hocus-pocus” self
6. I have spirit guides that won’t let me hurt myself
most helpful in showing me new knowledge for me by using the examples he chose :
1. when I think I have been a person who has lured someone into a relationship which is disastrous for them, maybe I should only take 50 % of the blame – and change my thinking to they copped out on me too, and compassion for them is the best route
2. my freezing cold hands and feet, which in this lifetime, drive me crazy, might have come from a death in a cold place. this year I found this more annoying than ever, now I think maybe it may have been an opportunity to try and give myself comfort about the event
3. I have 5 voices who are every day giving me advice – sometimes nicely, sometimes not – I thought these voices were past life memories helping me this time – so maybe not
4. even though I have certain fears that are stronger than others, and so took Ainslie’s online course – all fears need attention from me, for me to be the most in balance with my soul
By Bill Bishop,Sr.
Date Added: Tuesday 11 May 2010
As you read through Ainslie's books you will discover his journey, and why he is so gracious in sharing what he is discovering ! a bridge I am compelled to let him help me cross.
Thank you Ainslie...
By Kathy Dannel Vitcak
Date Added: Tuesday 11 May 2010
Where have I been hiding? Somehow, I JUST discovered Ainslie MacLeod's work and I am ecstatic I have done so. I actually read The Transformation first and then The Instruction, but there is no "order." The Transformation goes into great detail about how each of us can delve within and begin to heal our past life traumas and issues. You will learn, in easy to understand language, how to discover what your greatest past-life fears are...and yes, you DO have them! Then Ainslie will take you through the steps necessary to ensure you are able to move through those fears and heal them.
This is all done in an easy-to-read, yet still very comprehensive manner. His writing style is perfect for this type of work. Warm, comforting, yet telling it like it is!
If you have an interest in past lives, working through your "stuff" or just living a better life and understanding yourself a bit better...then grab this book now. If only there were more stars I would give them.
Thank you, Ainslie MacLeod, for finally listening to your guides and bringing us this book!
By Allison F
Date Added: Saturday 2 March 2013
I have not finished reading this, however it is detailed and interesting exploration into the way our past lives and experiences can influence and motivate our present lives. The work reminds me of Edgar Cayce, the master in past life regression and information. I have not finished the book but the jury is out, in my mind, about how useful past lives are for us. I am working on living in the present moment and reflecting on lives I cannot remember strikes me as counter productive for me!
By marcia zumwalt
Date Added: Sunday 1 July 2012
I gave regressions 30 years ago and enjoyed his content and organization, very engaging
By Michael A
Date Added: Monday 13 January 2014