Linux/Web Systems Administrator:
Sounds True, a multi-media publisher in Louisville, CO specializing in spirituality and holistic living seeks an experienced systems administrator to support our web team and ecommerce site. The Linux Systems Administrator works with PHP developers, database administrator, and other web team members to plan and deliver secure, scalable, and highly-available web applications. Sounds True will consider candidates interested in either employee or contract status, and preferably someone who can work on-site at least some of the time.
Candidate must have the following experience:
- Amazon Web Services server set-up and configuration; especially helpful are experience with OpsWorks, Redis caching, Varnish caching, EC2 instances, EBS storage, S3 storage, and Cloudfront CDN, Amazon SES email
- LAMP environment maintenance and support, especially strong Linux and Apache administration skills
- Web-facing security practices including AWS firewall management & SSL certificates
- Environments based on proxy server / web server / database server architecture
- Monitoring tools, especially Nagios and New Relic
- Shell scripting, such as managing application deployments and data backups
Additional experience with the following is a plus:
- Optimizing ecommerce performance, especially with Magento Enterprise
- Maintaining integration, staging and production environments and deployment / management automation
- Wordpress administration and web hosting account configuration
- Subversion and Git repository administration
- DNS management
- Puppet server management
- Apache ModSecurity
- CentOS/RedHat, yum
- Amazon RDS
- Agile development practices and Jira Agile tools
- B.S. / B.A. degree preferred
- 3-5+ years experience in Linux systems administration
We offer a positive work environment, excellent benefits, profit sharing, and more. To learn more about us visit www.soundstrue.com and if interested send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Sounds True, a spiritually based, multimedia publishing company, seeks a production coordinator to join our creative division. As production coordinator, this person will join a traffic management team to oversee the production process for new products and catalogs, as well as supporting the art, copy, book, marketing, and A/V teams.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Setting and tracking detailed schedules for every job
- Attending weekly production meetings
- Database entry
- Asset tracking and routing
- Meeting coordination
- Author communication
- Inter-department communication
- Live and/or online event assistance as needed
- Editorial and administrative duties as assigned
The ideal candidate:
- Has worked in the managing editorial department at a publishing company or publication
- Is highly proficient at managing and meeting deadlines
- Has aptitude for prioritizing multiple demands at once
- Has strong communication and teamwork skills
- Is detail-oriented and exceptionally organized
- Is confident and able to negotiate skillfully in pressured situations
- Is proactive and displays strong self-initiative
- Has a genuine interest and connection to the mission of Sounds True
Candidate must have 2+ years’ experience in traffic management and possess a working knowledge of Microsoft Suite. Experience in Filemaker Pro is a plus. Please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Director of Online Course Marketing
Sounds True, a multimedia publisher specializing in spirituality and holistic living, seeks an experienced self-starter to lead the product development and marketing of our online courses and events. You will be responsible for new online course/event design, product launch, and the overall profitability of our online course and online event business.
Responsibilities include affiliate marketing and development of sell pages, micro-sites, and email campaigns.
Qualifications / Preferences
- Experience successfully creating and marketing online courses or events
- Experience developing joint marketing arrangements (e.g., email trades and affiliate relationships)
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to write compelling online marketing copy
- Excellent communications skills
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Proactive thinker with a desire to deliver results
This position is based on Louisville, CO near Boulder, CO. We offer a positive work environment and excellent benefits. To learn more about us, visit www.soundstrue.com. If this job interests you, then please send your resume and a cover letter describing your interest in the position to email@example.com.