Associate Marketing Director, Trade
Sounds True, a multimedia publishing company specializing in spirituality and holistic living, is seeking an Associate Marketing Director for its Trade Division.
- Serve as lead marketer and primary contact with authors
- Prepare marketing proposals for author acquisition including pre-order and bestseller campaign strategy
- Formulate audience development strategies working closely with social media, direct sales division, and online teams
- Develop and lead marketing strategies and programs. Create annual/seasonal marketing calendars that maximize ROI. Create promotional and social media strategy/tactics to drive consumer traffic
- Coordinate with publicity team to place authors at conference, media and retail events
- Oversee and manage marketing staff
- Plan and maintain sales and marketing schedules
- Provide input to company websites to support trade sales and marketing efforts
- Track and report success metrics; identify and test alternative marketing methods; establish outcome goals and deliver post-event analyses and key performance indicators
- Create frontlist and backlist marketing strategies
- Counsel authors on platform development and social media strategy and integration
- Oversee the management of overall marketing and promotion plan budget
- Create and implement promotional video strategy
- Proven creative marketing innovator able to develop and implement marketing strategies into full-blown campaigns using cutting-edge online and traditional marketing tactics
- Possesses an expert understanding of book and audio marketing, specifically in the mind, body, spirit categories
- 10-plus years’ marketing experience in content, books, or audio preferred
- Experienced communicator who inspires trust and confidence externally and internally
- Connection to Sounds True’s mission and products
- Management experience focused on employee happiness and development
Sounds True is located in beautiful Boulder County, Colorado. To learn more about us, visit SoundsTrue.com. We offer a positive work environment and excellent benefits. To apply, please send letter of interest and resume to hr@SoundsTrue.com.
Sr. Analyst Email Marketing
Sounds True, a multi media publishing company specializing in spirituality and holistic living, is looking for an Email Marketing Analyst to join our Marketing team. This candidate should have experience analyzing ESP and Google Analytics data. This role reports to Email Marketing Manager.
Collaborate with stakeholders on email marketing plan
Collects, analyzes and reports on data daily for email campaigns and testing efforts, and recommend data-driven decisions
Track and manage testing to ensure statistical significance
Manage website tag data flow to ESP
Assist merchandising team with product placement
Prioritize workload to meet deadlines and to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Communicate effectively and work closely with stakeholders, marketing team, and QA
Effective in a fast-paced environment and juggling multiple projects
Ecommerce and ERP data analysis as needed
Assist key role in eventual ESP transition
Experience with complex ESP, Google Analytics, and Excel reporting
Excellent written communication skills and exceptional attention to detail
Experience with JIRA, Bronto, StrongView
Google Drive, Asana and Smartsheet
To learn more about Sounds True, you can visit SoundsTrue.com. To apply send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to HR@soundstrue.com.
Customer Service Representative
Sounds True, a multimedia publisher specializing in spirituality and holistic living, has a full-time opening for an energetic and responsible individual to join our Customer Service team. Primary responsibilities include data entry, assisting our customer by phone and email, problem solving and helping customers with their downloadable programs and reconciling account discrepancies.
The ideal candidate has:
- A high standard of professionalism
- The ability to problem solve and troubleshoot technical issues
- Experience downloading music or books
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Interest in our product line
Some of our benefits include health and dental insurance, 401-k, time off for community service, paid vacation time, and more! To learn more about us, visit soundstrue.com. To apply, email your cover letter and resume to HR@SoundsTrue.com. Please note that resumes without cover letters will not be considered. No calls please.
Front End Developer
Sounds True, a multimedia publishing company specializing in spirituality and holistic living, seeks a contractor to support our web development team. This is a full time, temporary position, and is on-site only. The job will primarily involve supporting the ongoing development of features on our Magento ecommerce platform and other web applications as needed.
- Implement front end functionality for our ecommerce platform, as well as for our course and live event systems.
- Maintain existing code and make improvements to increase maintainability, performance, and scalability.
- Be responsible for the quality of the software you write and overall health of our platforms and systems.
- Actively participate as a member of a Scrum team, defining stories, refining requirements, communicating progress, and completing assigned tasks.
- At least 5 years of front-end web application development experience
- Experienced with creating responsive and usable web applications from original artwork files (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc)
- Understanding of image optimization techniques
- Basic skills in Linux and MySQL administration
- Experience theming and customizing Magento
- Proven ability to track and manage project deadlines
- Flexible with implementing changing requirements
- Demonstrates determination in tackling complex puzzles and finding solutions
- Is able to work collaboratively in a cross-functional team setting
- Has been part of an Agile Scrum team
- Has a genuine interest and connection to the mission of Sounds True
Please submit cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.