Sounds True, a spiritually based, multimedia publishing company, seeks a production coordinator to join our creative division. As production coordinator, this person will join a traffic management team to oversee the production process for new products and catalogs, as well as supporting the art, copy, book, marketing, and A/V teams.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Setting and tracking detailed schedules for every job
- Attending weekly production meetings
- Database entry
- Asset tracking and routing
- Meeting coordination
- Author communication
- Inter-department communication
- Live and/or online event assistance as needed
- Editorial and administrative duties as assigned
The ideal candidate:
- Has worked in the managing editorial department at a publishing company or publication
- Is highly proficient at managing and meeting deadlines
- Has aptitude for prioritizing multiple demands at once
- Has strong communication and teamwork skills
- Is detail-oriented and exceptionally organized
- Is confident and able to negotiate skillfully in pressured situations
- Is proactive and displays strong self-initiative
- Has a genuine interest and connection to the mission of Sounds True
Candidate must have 2+ years’ experience in traffic management and possess a working knowledge of Microsoft Suite. Experience in Filemaker Pro is a plus. Please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
VP/Director of Online (Ecommerce and Content) Marketing
Do you love thinking about growing a business? Do you thrive at finding new ways of reaching customers and putting your ideas into action quickly? Are you inspired by the prospect of working for an enterprise that exists to help people live more genuine, loving, and meaningful lives? If so, then read more!
- The primary responsibility of this position is to drive the revenue of our direct-to-consumer business, including:
- Direct the marketing of our ecommerce website, email, social media, pay per click, and app/mobile projects. Here you will direct a terrific team.
- Execute our strategy for online courses and online events. Here you will oversee the development of micro sites, landing pages, and emails.
- Develop key strategic relationships with marketing partners to aggressively grow our email marketing list.
- Keep abreast of online marketing trends and competitor offerings.
- Generate creative marketing initiatives, new promotional ideas, and approaches to communicating with our consumer audience.
- Bachelors degree (MBA preferred) in marketing or similar discipline
- 5+ years ecommerce and internet marketing experience at a management level
- Excellent analytical skills: must be able to understand and work with marketing performance data and economic; identify trends; create and analyze marketing funnels; and react quickly
- Experience in developing customer retention and acquisition strategies through online marketing approaches
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to speak to the unique needs of a spiritual audience
- Experience in publishing and/or media-related products
- Experience to lead, motivate, coach, and develop a team
- Connection to Sounds True’s mission: offering transformational programs to help people live a more genuine, loving, and meaningful life
Sounds True is a multimedia publisher in Louisville, CO specializing in spirituality and holistic living. This position is based on Louisville, CO near Boulder, CO. We offer a positive work environment and excellent benefits. To learn more about us, visit www.soundstrue.com. If this job interests you, then please send your resume and a cover letter describing your interest in the position to email@example.com.
Director of Online Course Marketing
Sounds True, a multimedia publisher specializing in spirituality and holistic living, seeks an experienced self-starter to lead the product development and marketing of our online courses and events. You will be responsible for new online course/event design, product launch, and the overall profitability of our online course and online event business.
Responsibilities include affiliate marketing and development of sell pages, micro-sites, and email campaigns.
Qualifications / Preferences
- Experience successfully creating and marketing online courses or events
- Experience developing joint marketing arrangements (e.g., email trades and affiliate relationships)
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to write compelling online marketing copy
- Excellent communications skills
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Proactive thinker with a desire to deliver results
This position is based on Louisville, CO near Boulder, CO. We offer a positive work environment and excellent benefits. To learn more about us, visit www.soundstrue.com. If this job interests you, then please send your resume and a cover letter describing your interest in the position to firstname.lastname@example.org.