Sounds True, a spiritually based, multimedia publishing company, seeks a production coordinator to join our creative division. As production coordinator, this person will join a traffic management team to oversee the production process for new products and catalogs, as well as supporting the art, copy, book, marketing, and A/V teams.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Setting and tracking detailed schedules for every job
- Attending weekly production meetings
- Database entry
- Asset tracking and routing
- Meeting coordination
- Author communication
- Inter-department communication
- Live and/or online event assistance as needed
- Editorial and administrative duties as assigned
The ideal candidate:
- Has worked in the managing editorial department at a publishing company or publication
- Is highly proficient at managing and meeting deadlines
- Has aptitude for prioritizing multiple demands at once
- Has strong communication and teamwork skills
- Is detail-oriented and exceptionally organized
- Is confident and able to negotiate skillfully in pressured situations
- Is proactive and displays strong self-initiative
- Has a genuine interest and connection to the mission of Sounds True
Candidate must have 2+ years’ experience in traffic management and possess a working knowledge of Microsoft Suite. Experience in Filemaker Pro is a plus. Please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Director of Online Course Marketing
Sounds True, a multimedia publisher specializing in spirituality and holistic living, seeks an experienced self-starter to lead the product development and marketing of our online courses and events. You will be responsible for new online course/event design, product launch, and the overall profitability of our online course and online event business.
Responsibilities include affiliate marketing and development of sell pages, micro-sites, and email campaigns.
Qualifications / Preferences
- Experience successfully creating and marketing online courses or events
- Experience developing joint marketing arrangements (e.g., email trades and affiliate relationships)
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to write compelling online marketing copy
- Excellent communications skills
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Proactive thinker with a desire to deliver results
This position is based on Louisville, CO near Boulder, CO. We offer a positive work environment and excellent benefits. To learn more about us, visit www.soundstrue.com. If this job interests you, then please send your resume and a cover letter describing your interest in the position to email@example.com.