Enlightenment, Marriage, and the Dark Side
A Live Talk by David Deida
|Add to Cart|
100% guarantee on Sounds True titles
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True products for one year when purchased via our website.
If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectation—for any reason—simply return it with receipt for a full refund or exchange—whichever you prefer.
For items manufactured by other companies, we indicate the warranty period in the product description.
What’s really required for a long-lasting and fulfilling relationship? In this talk, David Deida suggests that it’s critical to learn how to reinvigorate the entire spectrum of sexual energy—including both the light and dark aspects—in order to maintain the “polarity” that makes great sex possible.
These days, women rarely come across men who can meet them fully in intimacy, suggests maverick teacher and author David Deida. Why? Because women have culturally evolved beyond men. What does sexiness mean in today’s changing world? How do men and women re-learn to trust each other in spiritual depth and emotional intimacy? Beyond old sexual roles, is there any hope for enduring and ecstatic intimacy?
Many women feel that men have become all but obsolete as dependable breadwinners, trustworthy guides, and committed husbands. In this time of focused women and drifting men, how do you, and why would you, find, choose, and deepen with a lover? When we transcend all past roles, what do people find sexually and emotionally attractive? What do men and women of today really want in their hearts and beds?
With irreverent humor and shocking insight, David Deida speaks to cutting-edge women and men who are ready for a new way to dance in love together. Recorded live during actual workshops, these talks are Deida’s spontaneous responses to real-life questions posed by an international gathering of successful professionals, accomplished artists, and spiritual practitioners, all of whom are exploring intimacy’s next step. Each program is a unique collection of Deida’s teachings on how to live as love in today’s evolving world, beyond all gender roles, yet fully sexually alive.
- Giving dark energy to magnify passion
- Understanding why the masculine seeks freedom and the feminine seeks love
- Differentiating true dark love from heartlessness
- Orienting away from rape and war toward ravishment and martial arts
- Attracting partners as evolved as you
- Creating full-spectrum sexual polarity
- Expressing darkness to unkink love’s knots
- Liberating the lower body
- Artfully offering subtle and gross dark sexual energy
- Why men crave a partner with specific energetic flavors
- Understanding how superior women become masculinized and the resultant affairs of their partners
- What qualities do men find worth marrying?
- Marrying to increase, not decrease, freedom
- Evolving men’s motivation to get married
- Cultivating sexual irresistibility for the sake of liberation
- Choosing a partner to grow with through the stages of marriage
- Increasing capacity for sexual inspiration, saturation, and obliteration
- Seeking feminine energy through porn and nature if not women
- Differentiating first-stage manipulation from third-stage expression
- Offering spontaneous feedback briefly and subtly
- Achieving clarity of desire to attract a well-matched partner
- Longing for long-term love, desiring short-term delight
- Understanding why deep love can render a man impotent
- Sexually gifting the unity of consciousness and light in love
Write Your Own Review
- Review for Enlightenment, Marriage, and the Dark Side Review by Marjolein D
Interesting ,confronting but fat too short
(Posted on 12/13/2012)
Contents Audio download (1 hour, 4 minutes) Filetypes JPG, M4A, MP3 Date Published October 31, 2012 ISBN-10 1-62203-055-9 ISBN-13 978-1-62203-055-2 Product Code os03697w