100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True products for one year when purchased via our website or catalog. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations—for any reason—simply return it with receipt for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the warranty period in the product description.
Please note: Refund requests over 120 days from the purchase date will receive a check, as funds cannot be returned to the credit card due to fraud protection policies.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one-year guarantee.
Discover an innovative new curriculum for smarter, naturally rejuvenating daily habits through Ayurveda and yoga
“This is the next frontier of Ayurveda.” —Mark Hyman, MD, medical director at Cleveland Clinic’s Center for Functional Medicine and 11-time New York Times bestselling author
The habits you choose over time create your day-to-day thrive. What habits have you been choosing? Are they helping you—or holding you back?
Evolving your habits doesn’t have to be a struggle. In Body Thrive, wellness expert Cate Stillman guides you into 10 critical daily routines based on Ayurveda that will rejuvenate you by aligning your daily schedule with natural biorhythms. Rather than presenting a rigid checklist of scheduled tasks, Cate encourages easy and steady progress through small actions.
Including access to dozens of downloadable worksheets to help you chart your progress through the habits, Body Thrive provides step-by-step instruction for developing aligned action in your daily routine. Here you will learn:
- The immediate advantages of lighter, earlier dinners
- Why you should listen to your body clock and go to bed before 10 PM
- How to set up a vibrant, energized day with an intentional morning routine
- Coordinating your workout with the intelligence of the breath
- The satisfaction and abundance of eating a locally sourced, plant-based diet
- Techniques for invigorating self-massage
- How to properly sit in contemplative silence
- Healthy eating guidelines that will leave you feeling nourished and fulfilled
- Methods for heeding and maintaining the wisdom of your senses
- How to choose ease and spaciousness instead of stress and constriction
“You only get one body,” writes Cate. “What habits are you going to mold it with?” With Body Thrive, you’ll discover how to catalyze more energy, improve your digestion, hone your fitness routine, cultivate peace of mind, and shift your own habits toward lifelong health and wellness.
|Contents||Paperback book (280 pages)|
|Dimensions||6 x 9 inches|
|Contents||1 eBook(280 pages)|
|Filetypes||EPUB MOBI JPG PDF|