100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True products for one year when purchased via our website or catalog. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations—for any reason—simply return it with receipt for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the warranty period in the product description.
Please note: Refund requests over 120 days from the purchase date will receive a check, as funds cannot be returned to the credit card due to fraud protection policies.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one-year guarantee.
Want to buy the CE credits only?
If you already purchased this title, you can purchase the CE credits separately.
NOTE: CE credits are available for U.S. customers only.
- Summarize the way society typically views women's anger, and the models it provides women to fit into
- Utilize "I" statements that express anger effectively and help define the self
- Describe several filters that anger is often experienced through
- Identify several examples of anger being expressed effectively and ineffectively
- Explain why anger can be a tool for change
When Harriet Lerner began work on her book The Dance of Anger at the Menninger Clinic nearly 30 years ago, there were no books on this subject. Today it is a classic in the field.
Now with the audio learning program Harriet Lerner on Anger, this distinguished psychologist shows how women can reclaim this emotion as a vital, life-changing force.
Our culture encourages and even rewards aggressive men, yet when a woman shows anger, she is shunned, devalued, and ridiculed. This personal session traces the roots of this paradox and teaches how the suppression of anger leads to guilt and self-violation.
This is Harriet Lerner's definitive session on how women can get angry and speak up while constructively resolving life issues.
Learn more about:
- The importance of anger
- The spiral of “blaming”
- Twelve do's and don'ts of anger
- Genograms and family systems
- Fixing your partner vs. fixing yourself
|Contents||Audio Download (1 hour, 30 minutes)|
|Filetypes||MP3, PDF, ZIP|