100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True products for one year when purchased via our website or catalog. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations—for any reason—simply return it with receipt for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the warranty period in the product description.
Please note: Refund requests over 120 days from the purchase date will receive a check, as funds cannot be returned to the credit card due to fraud protection policies.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one-year guarantee.
A deeply insightful guide to masculine power and fulfillment, to bring “our head, heart, and guts into full-blooded alignment”
I’ve got a great job, relationship, and lifestyle. Why do I feel so dissatisfied and disconnected?
Why am I not happier in my intimate relationships?
How do I become more powerful—without becoming a jerk?
Robert Augustus Masters has helped thousands of men address and work through issues like these. What he’s found is that the common solution is challenging yet clear: We must face our unresolved wounds, shame, and whatever else is holding us back. We must bring “our head, heart, and guts into full-blooded alignment.”
With To Be a Man, this acclaimed psychotherapist and relationship expert offers a groundbreaking and deeply insightful guide to masculine power and fulfillment. He shares what’s needed to enter a manhood as empowered as it is vulnerable, as emotionally literate as it is unapologetically alive—a manhood at home with truly intimate relationship.
Listeners will explore:
- How your past may be dominating your present
- Shame in its healthy and unhealthy forms, and how to make wise use of it
- How vulnerability can be a source of strength
- Emotional literacy—an essential skill for relational well-being
- Releasing sex from the obligation to make you feel better
- How to disempower your inner critic
- Bringing your shadow (whatever you’ve disowned in yourself) out of the dark
- Embodying your natural heroism and persisting regardless of fear
- What women need from men
- Understanding and outgrowing pornography
- Entering the heartland of true masculine power
|Contents||Audio Download (9 hours, 6 minutes)|