100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True products for one year when purchased via our website or catalog. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations—for any reason—simply return it with receipt for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the warranty period in the product description.
Please note: Refund requests over 120 days from the purchase date will receive a check, as funds cannot be returned to the credit card due to fraud protection policies.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one-year guarantee.
Want to buy the CE credits only?
If you already purchased this title, you can purchase the CE credits separately.
NOTE: CE credits are available for U.S. customers only.
Guided audio practices to stop fighting your anxiety and start working with it as an untapped source of energy, focus, foresight, and productivity
Are you struggling with anxiety? If so, you've probably tried the usual options—distraction, repression, medication, exercise, or just trying to ignore it. But anxiety evolved to help us. And when we know how to work with it, this powerful emotion gives us the clarity and motivation to complete our tasks and fulfill our goals.
Join acclaimed educator, researcher, and author Karla McLaren to transform your relationship with anxiety by:
- Strengthening your boundaries to create a safe and calm personal space
- Conscious Complaining—an emotional channeling process to help you regulate your anxiety and reveal its important information
- Burning old "contracts" to bring your emotions back to natural balance
- Resourcing—to comfort and empower yourself with somatic healing methods
- Conscious Questioning—a self-inquiry process for accessing the insights and energy of anxiety, and more
Session 1 - Practices for Reframing and Embracing Anxiety
Session 2 - Anxiety, Fear, Confusion, Panic, and Healing Practices
Session 3 - Anxiety, Anger, Shame, Depression, and Healing
Session 4 - Self-Care Practices for Anxiety Professionals and Anxious Times
|Contents||5 CE Credits|