100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True products for one year when purchased via our website or catalog. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations—for any reason—simply return it with receipt for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the warranty period in the product description.
Please note: Refund requests over 120 days from the purchase date will receive a check, as funds cannot be returned to the credit card due to fraud protection policies.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one-year guarantee.
A Fourfold Approach to Living with an Open Mind and Heart
Want to buy the CE credits only?
If you already purchased this title, you can purchase the CE credits separately.
NOTE: CE credits are available for US customers only.
- Discuss how the practice of "Stabilizing the Mind," through awareness and presence, is the foundation of the spiritual path.
- Define and practice "Unconditional Friendship with Yourself" as a way to get unstuck from the patterns that create suffering, while opening to the kindness and love that is always available to support us
- Summarize how the practice of "Freedom from Fixed Mind" invites you to release biases and prejudices to revitalize your everyday experiences
- Discuss the practice of "Taking Care of One Another" as essential guidance in the ability to truly be there for ourselves and others
It’s one thing to hear a life-changing truth or to have a conceptual grasp on spiritual wisdom. But it’s another thing to “walk the walk”—or to put into practice the good advice we’ve been given. What does it mean to walk the walk in our everyday lives? According to Pema Chödrön, it means being down-to-earth, genuine, and perhaps most importantly, it means engaging in the teachings in order to actively confront anything and everything we’ve heretofore rejected in our attempts to find happiness. Created to help us respond with compassion and authenticity when our spiritual ideals are put to the test, Walking the Walk brings you four inspirational sessions with Pema Chödrön, as you explore:
- Stabilizing the Mind—awareness, presence, and the foundation of the spiritual path
- Unconditional Friendship with Yourself—getting unstuck from the patterns that create our own misery
- Freedom from Fixed Mind—how to release biases and prejudices to revitalize your everyday experiences
- Taking Care of One Another—essential guidance in the ability to truly be there for others
The teachings in these sessions are not about perfection or unrealistic standards. "Baby steps are okay when learning to walk the walk," explains Pema. No matter the situation you find yourself in, here is a program for remaining true to the values we seek to live by, and staying open to the kindness and love that is always available to support us.
|Contents||4.5 CE credits|