Preparing for Childbirth
A woman's body is perfectly designed to bring a baby into this world, teaches Dr. Martin L. Rossman, and women who prepare themselves for childbirth experience shorter labors, less discomfort, and fewer complications.
On Preparing for Childbirth, Dr. Rossman, a leading expert in therapeutic guided imagery, teaches you three proven exercises to allow the natural process of labor and delivery to take place while feeling focused, confident, and well-prepared.
Suggestions for Working with Guided Imagery:
- For your own safety and the safety of others, never listen to guided imagery exercises while you are driving or operating dangerous equipment
- A quiet, darkened place, or an eye pillow, may make it easier to concentrate
- Try headphones or speakers if you have the choice and see which one you prefer
- Get comfortable and feel free to move anytime to stay comfortable
- Let your answering machine answer the phone, turn off the ringer, or unplug the phone
- Tell your housemates that you d like to be undisturbed for about 30 minutes, unless there is a genuine emergency
- Taking some time to write or draw about your experience afterward is a good way to deepen your experience with your guided imagery
|Contents||Audio Download (1 hour, 15 minutes)|
|Filetypes||MP3, PDF, ZIP|
100% Sounds True GuaranteeWe stand by our products. Learn more
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True download and physical products for one year when purchased via our website. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations for any reason, simply contact Sounds True Customer Service for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the refund period in the product description.
Please note: Due to credit card fraud protection policies, refund requests over 120 days from purchase date will be refunded via a paper check (in US dollars) and mailed to the billing address on file or applied as a credit on account.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one year guarantee.
We'll keep you up-to-date on new books and courses, free teachings, podcasts, exclusive discounts, and more.