100 Years Young
People over the age of 100, or centenarians, make up the fastest-growing segment of the US population. Many live active lives, free from major illness or cognitive difficulty. As Dr. Mario Martinez learned through his study of dozens of centenarians, good genetics and healthy lifestyle are not necessary the formula for wellness and longevity. But if that's the case, what is the secret to thriving well into our 80s, 90s, and longer?
What You Will Receive:
- Four fascinating and life-enriching 75-minute video sessions with Dr. Mario Martinez
- Complete downloads of all course materials (yours to keep), including Dr. Martinez's informative PowerPoint presentation
- A radically new perspective on aging!
Dr. Martinez discovered that it is the cultural portals we embrace—or our beliefs about youth, middle age, retirement, and senior citizenship—that have the greatest influence on the state of health we will experience as we grow old.
100 Years Young invites you to four self-paced video sessions with this pioneering neuropsychologist as he unveils research from the fields of biocognition, cultural epidemiology, and neuroscience that shatters conventional wisdom regarding longevity. Dr. Martinez discusses how these breakthrough findings can be applied to our lives today and as we age.
Learn more about:
- How to identify fear-based misconceptions about aging and replace them with "centenarian consciousness"
- Shifting consciousness vs. modifying behavior
- Why cultural beliefs outweigh genetics in the aging process
- Cultural rituals that enhance the immune system
- The "tunnels of helplessness" perpetuated by reductionist medicine
- The limitations of organic products
- Aging vs. growing older
- Family illnesses as propensities rather than genetic inevitability
- Creating subcultures that support centenarian consciousness
- Learning from the super-centenarians (those over 108 years young)
- The "exalted emotions" and their role in growing older
- Chronic illness in the workplace
- The dangers of conventional retirement
- Forgiveness as liberation
- A navigational compass for longevity
See Return Policy
100% Sounds True GuaranteeWe stand by our products. Learn more
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True download and physical products for one year when purchased via our website. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations for any reason, simply contact Sounds True Customer Service for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the refund period in the product description.
Please note: Due to credit card fraud protection policies, refund requests over 120 days from purchase date will be refunded via a paper check (in US dollars) and mailed to the billing address on file or applied as a credit on account.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one year guarantee.
We'll keep you up-to-date on new books and courses, free teachings, podcasts, exclusive discounts, and more.