100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True products for one year when purchased via our website or catalog. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations—for any reason—simply return it with receipt for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the warranty period in the product description.
Please note: Refund requests over 120 days from the purchase date will receive a check, as funds cannot be returned to the credit card due to fraud protection policies.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one-year guarantee.
- Discuss how to release the burden of emotional baggage from the past
- Examine how to erase self-sabotaging patterns and create congruence and wholeness on all levels
- Describe and utilize methods of reprogramming your mind and cellular memory to inner peace and self-empowerment
- Explain how to direct your thoughts, emotions, and actions to consistently achieve greater balance, well-being, and success
Reclaim Your Power to Change Your Life
You've tried to make a change but your efforts haven't been working.
You're frustrated and discouraged, feeling trapped in self-sabotaging habits and circumstances.
You know that the longer you stay this way, the less energy and motivation you'll have to actually find a solution and move forward.
What You Will Receive:
- Six hours of video-learning sessions and guided practices, yours to download and keep
- Recommended exercises and homework to support your goals
Many of us know the experience of being stuck—of being powerless to our emotions and self-defeating patterns. Maybe it's a battle with anxiety or weight, dealing with addictive behavior, or unhappiness at home or at work—you know you should do something about it, but something seems to hold you back, and neither reasoning nor willpower can get you out of this inertia.
According to Dr. Friedemann Schaub, being stuck isn't a rational choice or an intellectual problem. What holds us back is rooted in the deeper parts of our consciousness, in the subconscious mind. With Become Unstuck, you will learn to use the power and wisdom of the subconscious mind to break through obstacles, self-defeating habits, and other limitations and reclaim your power to create the life you desire.
A Breakthrough Process for Wholeness
Drawing on his multi-disciplinary background as a physician specializing in cardiology, molecular biologist, NLP and hypnotherapy master practitioner, and meditation teacher, Dr. Schaub has developed a personal breakthrough program that thousands of his clients and readers have used to resolve the subconscious root causes of their stuckness.
In Become Unstuck, you will join Dr. Schaub in six video sessions of liberating insights, experiential processes, and guided exercises. In addition, you'll receive "real-world" homework assignments and self-reflection practices..
Learn more about:
- Releasing the burden of emotional baggage from the past
- How to erase self-sabotaging patterns and create congruence and wholeness on all levels
- Reprogramming your mind and cellular memory to inner peace and self-empowerment
- How to direct your thoughts, emotions, and actions to consistently achieve greater balance, well-being, and success
"Just because you have been struggling with the same issue for years doesn't mean it will take years to overcome it. When you bring your conscious and subconscious mind into alignment, change, growth, and success are inevitable," explains Dr. Schaub. Become Unstuck was created to give you the clarity, confidence, and momentum to effectively overcome the hurdles you may be facing, reach your goals, and experience greater happiness and fulfillment.
Note: To learn more about Dr. Friedemann Schaub's work, listen to Resolving Anxiety at Its Root, his two-part podcast interview with Sounds True founder Tami Simon. In part one, Tami speaks with Friedemann about how we can develop a language that lets the subconscious and conscious mind work in harmony. Dr. Schaub also outlines the root causes of anxiety and introduces the Pattern Resolution Process for resolving emotional wounds. In part two, Tami and Friedemann discuss the impact of cellular memory on anxiety, our "blueprint for wholeness," and how to replace anxiety and insecurity with a solid foundation of confidence grounded in the essence of who we are.