Healing in an Interconnected World—Insights from a Leading Medical Intuitive
Technology and culture have dramatically changed our world—yet we don’t realize how these external forces have triggered equally profound changes in our personal health. “Today we face health challenges our forbearers never had to deal with,” teaches Caroline Myss. “Psychologically, energetically, and even chemically, we are radically different—and we need a different approach to our own well-being.” With The Anatomy of Your Health, this pioneering teacher presents a bold vision of wellness that empowers us to thrive in the modern age.
Key Insights for Navigating the New Era of Human Development
When we developed weapons capable of ending our species, humanity made a choice—to survive. As Caroline explains, we each took part in a collective decision to become more connected to each other than ever before, which has led to far-reaching and unforeseen consequences for our welfare. In these six audio sessions, Caroline illuminates the dynamics of power, victimhood, and self-esteem that have emerged in every new generation—and reveals how you have the capacity to heal, grow, and tap into divine guidance.
Though we face more uncertainty and complexity than ever before, we also have greater freedom to take charge of our health and transform our lives. “It is a privilege to live in this moment,” Caroline says. “You have more power than you realize to make a difference to yourself and those around you. You have the overwhelming potential to become a gift to this world.”
- Investigating the root causes of conditions such as heart disease, cancer, diabetes, obesity, depression, and more
- The transformation of the nuclear age—how we survived, and what it cost us
- Why the floodgates of spirituality have opened—and the challenge of integrating mystical truths into our lives
- The “inner self” and the true self—the surprising relationship between narcissism and genuine awakening
- Psychic free-radicals—how we absorb thoughts, feelings, and experiences from people we’ve never met
- Becoming multi-sensory beings—activating our intuitive modes of perception
- The Second Chakra health crisis—how changing roles for women and men impact our well-being
- The power of honesty—what changes when we stop deceiving ourselves and others
- The keys to true self-esteem without vanity or victimhood
- Developing spiritual practices as your immune system against the true causes of illness
- More than seven hours of essential insights and empowering teachings from the world’s leading medical intuitive, Caroline Myss