100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True products for one year when purchased via our website or catalog. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations—for any reason—simply return it with receipt for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the warranty period in the product description.
Please note: Refund requests over 120 days from the purchase date will receive a check, as funds cannot be returned to the credit card due to fraud protection policies.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one-year guarantee.
A no-nonsense guide to establishing a personal meditation practice, changing your life, and taking hold of your dreams.
CONFESSION: This is not really an audiobook about meditation.
Yes, Justin Michael Williams is going to teach you everything you need to know about meditation—but if you came looking for a typical program on mindfulness, you’re in the wrong place.
We are modern people in a high-tech world. We have first world problems and long to-do lists. And if you grew up in struggle—overcoming homophobia, sexism, trauma, shame, depression, poverty, toxic masculinity, racism, or social injustice—you need a different type of meditation … one that doesn’t pretend the struggle doesn’t exist.
Now, Justin introduces Freedom Meditation—an approach that addresses disillusionment, social justice, and shame; strengthens intuition; cuts through self-doubt; and empowers you to make better decisions. Here you will discover:
- The five myths that create roadblocks to meditation
- How to actually find stillness when your mind is going crazy
- What nobody tells you about “setting intentions” and the science of manifesting
- Why you must turn toward toxic thoughts rather than just papering over them with positivity
- The opportunity and danger of getting creative ideas during meditation
- How meditation can help you find more success in your work and relationships
- Daily rituals that cement and enrich your practice
- How to use mindfulness to take action toward the causes you believe in and get sh!t done
|Contents||5 CDs (5 hours)|
|Dimensions||5 7/16 x 4 9/16 inches|
|Contents||Audio download (9 hours, 24 minutes)|
|Filetypes||MP3, ZIP, PDF|