100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True products for one year when purchased via our website or catalog. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations—for any reason—simply return it with receipt for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the warranty period in the product description.
Please note: Refund requests over 120 days from the purchase date will receive a check, as funds cannot be returned to the credit card due to fraud protection policies.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one-year guarantee.
“This moving away from comfort and security, this stepping out into what is unknown, uncharted, and shaky—that’s called ‘liberation.’”
We all know what it’s like to be triggered—to have said something we wish we hadn’t, or reacted in a way that wasn’t helpful. In Tibetan Buddhism, this is known as shenpa—the quality of being “hooked” into reactive patterns that cause us stress, anxiety, or depression. Given fuel, these sparks of shenpa can grow into raging fires within us. But there is another way.
In The Freedom to Choose Something Different, bestselling author and beloved Buddhist teacher Pema Chödrön shares her liberating practice for disarming reactivity and choosing a fresh alternative. Over six in-depth sessions, Pema will help you transform your self-limiting habits, addictions, and behaviors by guiding you to greater presence in your moment-to-moment choice points. You’ll learn:
- The Three Difficult Practices for overcoming shenpa
- The power of pause, a simple practice that makes a big difference
- Cultivating acceptance of your irritability, insecurities, and other less-noble human traits
- Ways to unravel patterns of self-dislike
- How staying with discomfort can help us uncover our innate wisdom and confidence
- The dynamic, fluid nature of “positive groundlessness,” and how it can open the door to greater freedom and joy
- 7+ hours of learning sessions with Pema Chödrön offering insights, stories, and practices for incorporating these teachings into your life
- Reflection prompts and practice tips
- Two recorded Q&A sessions with Glenna Olmsted, senior student of Tsoknyi Rinpoche and Pema Chödrön (2 hours)
- Complete downloads of all course materials—the entire program of The Freedom to Choose Something Different is yours to keep and enjoy forever!
Once we see how we are “hooked,” we begin to realize the potential for transformation in every moment. Join Pema as she helps you break free from cycles of suffering and awaken the limitless potential and freedom within you.
Three Monthly Payments