100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True products for one year when purchased via our website or catalog. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations—for any reason—simply return it with receipt for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the warranty period in the product description.
Please note: Refund requests over 120 days from the purchase date will receive a check, as funds cannot be returned to the credit card due to fraud protection policies.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one-year guarantee.
Maybe you’ve been moved by suffering and uncertainty in the news. Or your own life has been upended by a tragic event. Or maybe you’re heartbroken over what kind of legacy we’re leaving the next generation.
Whatever it is that moved you, you know the status quo can’t continue.
In these challenging times, the most important step we can take is to act from a place of love and connection. A brighter future—for yourself, your loved ones, and the planet—begins with one important step: waking up.
Now more than ever, people of conscience are being called to grow and develop, to bring forward our voices and our gifts to solve our very real social problems.
During our Waking Up in the World online event, we brought together 30 of today's most inspiring social visionaries and spiritual teachers—offering their most powerful practices to help us navigate these times with courage, purpose, and love.
• Eve Ensler reveals what it takes to launch a successful movement
• Van Jones explores how to collaborate with people who have very different views
• Glennon Doyle shares her guidance for restoring our energy and hope
• Eckhart Tolle helps us act from the still point of Presence
• Joanna Macy, PhD, turns us toward our broken-heartedness to mobilize action
• Marianne Williamson shows us that we can bring love and decency into politics
• Prince Ea encourages us to be balanced and free in an uncertain world
• Clarissa Pinkola Estés, PhD, calls upon us to preserve our "heritage seeds"
• Compelling presentations from Caroline Myss, Jon Kabat-Zinn, Jack Kornfield, Parker Palmer, Jill Bolte-Taylor, Tara Brach, LaDonna Brave Bull Allard, and more
With your purchase of the Waking Up in the World online event, you’ll receive lifetime access to all presentations plus three bonus gifts that complement the sessions.
100% of profits from your purchase will go toward the new Sounds True Foundation. Our mission includes funding scholarships for a new generation of mindfulness teachers.
Three Monthly Payments