100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True products for one year when purchased via our website or catalog. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations—for any reason—simply return it with receipt for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the warranty period in the product description.
Please note: Refund requests over 120 days from the purchase date will receive a check, as funds cannot be returned to the credit card due to fraud protection policies.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one-year guarantee.
Want to buy the CE credits only?
If you already purchased this title, you can purchase the CE credits separately.
NOTE: CE credits are available for US customers only.
- Identify the four steps of the Nonviolent Communication process
- Employ the four-step Nonviolent Communication process in every dialogue you engage in
- Utilize empathy to safely confront anger, fear, and other powerful emotions
- Discover how to overcome the blocks to compassion, and open to our natural desire to enrich the lives of those around us
Marshall Rosenberg's remarkable process of Nonviolent Communication™ has gained worldwide recognition as a tool for turning even the most volatile situations into a natural interchange of compassion, generosity, and mutual enrichment.
Modeled after this visionary peacemaker's nine-day international intensive retreats, The Nonviolent Communication Training Course presents the first ever self-guided curriculum for putting Rosenberg's transformative ideas into everyday practice—whether you're at the office, at the dinner table, in a parent-teacher conference—any situation where you want to honor what is alive in yourself and others. Join the pioneering creator of NVC for more than nine hours of in-depth instruction that includes:
- Nine immersive CDs that teach you how to use NVC to discuss difficult emotions, deepen intimate relationships, mediate impossible conflicts, and much more
- Workbook with more than 50 exercises to strengthen your ability to successfully apply NVC in the field
- Seven Nonviolent Communication training cards you can use on the spot to express yourself and listen to others
|Contents||9.25 CE credits|