100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True products for one year when purchased via our website or catalog. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations—for any reason—simply return it with receipt for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the warranty period in the product description.
Please note: Refund requests over 120 days from the purchase date will receive a check, as funds cannot be returned to the credit card due to fraud protection policies.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one-year guarantee.
Want to buy the CE credits only?
If you already purchased this title, you can purchase the CE credits separately.
NOTE: CE credits are available for US customers only.
Perhaps nothing is more important in our lives than enhancing relationships with our friends, lovers, and family. Yet at some point, it seems that even the healthiest relationships get stuck and resist our efforts to fix them.
In this revealing and provocative session, psychologist Harriet Lerner confronts cherished myths about women and intimacy, and breaks new ground for every listener seeking the deeper truth about intimate relationships. This heart-to-heart session takes a careful look at those relationships where intimacy is most challenged—by emotional distancing or by too much intensity—and offers practical ideas for overcoming these primary obstacles. Enriched with many real-life examples from Dr. Lerner's work with women and their families.
- Explore the basic human dilemma of staying connected in key relationships while maintaining individual differences
- Identify the myths and truths of real intimacy in any type of relationship
- Discover practical ways to overcome the common relationship obstacles of too much emotional distancing or too much intensity
- Discuss the importance of self-focus rather than relationship focus
Learn More About:
- Four myths about intimacy
- The joy of friendships
- Why intimacy flees from techniques
- The truth of who you are
- Self-focus and self-deception
- Much more
|Contents||2 CE credits|