100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True products for one year when purchased via our website or catalog. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations—for any reason—simply return it with receipt for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the warranty period in the product description.
Please note: Refund requests over 120 days from the purchase date will receive a check, as funds cannot be returned to the credit card due to fraud protection policies.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one-year guarantee.
Want to buy the CE credits only?
If you already purchased this title, you can purchase the CE credits separately.
NOTE: CE credits are available for US customers only.
In every mystical wisdom tradition, non-ordinary states of consciousness have served as essential tools for discovering why we are here and how we can live richer, more meaningful lives. For more than 40 years, Stanislav Grof has tested and brought these methods into the field of modern psychology.
Are emotional states and behavioral patterns explained solely by brain chemistry and life experience or could they be expressions of far vaster universal energies? Which specific mind states most powerfully accelerate integration and healing of the self? And how do you access these states?
- Utilize the healing potential of non-ordinary states of consciousness
- Classify the structures of psychosomatic disorders through the transpersonal conceptual framework
- List the elements of Grof’s Holotropic Breathwork
- Review the human experience of death and dying throughout history
- Review the status of non-ordinary states of consciousness throughout history
- Examine the philosophical, metaphysical, and spiritual insights that emerged from Grof’s work
- Evaluate the practical relevance of these insights on the individual and on the world as a whole
On The Transpersonal Vision, Grof answers these questions and raises many others in a stunning summation of his groundbreaking life's work. You will learn about transpersonal psychology's daring forays into the worlds of the shaman and the mystic; how your perinatal (birth and prebirth) experiences profoundly affect you even today; what past-life, near-death, and out-of-body phenomena teach us about our life purpose; and much more.
Note: Workbook is on CD-ROM.
|Contents||6 CE credits|