100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True products for one year when purchased via our website or catalog. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations—for any reason—simply return it with receipt for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the warranty period in the product description.
Please note: Refund requests over 120 days from the purchase date will receive a check, as funds cannot be returned to the credit card due to fraud protection policies.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one-year guarantee.
An in-depth guide for engaging with anxiety, not as an affliction, but as an essential source of foresight, intuition, and energy for completing your tasks and projects.
If you're facing anxiety, you've probably got one thing on your mind, how to make it go away. But what if this challenging emotion were actually trying to help?
"When we ignore or repress our anxiety," teaches Karla McLaren, "it can overwhelm us. But when we learn to welcome it with skill, we can access its remarkable gifts."
Engaged with wisely, anxiety is your task completion ally, it helps you to focus, plan, take action, and fulfill your goals. With Embracing Anxiety, you'll join this acclaimed educator and researcher to explore:
- Principles and practices to befriend your anxiety at every level of intensity (before it overwhelms you)
- Strategies to engage with anxiety as a source of foresight, conscientiousness, and motivation
- Why fear, confusion, and panic are not the same as anxiety, and tools to work with each effectively
- How anxiety blends with anger, depression, and other emotions, and how to clarify these compounded states
- Using McLaren's Conscious Questioning practice to engage with anxiety and garner its insights
- How to embrace procrastination and get things done
|Contents||Paperback Book (264 pages)|
|Dimensions||5 1/4 x 8 Inches|
|Contents||eBook (264 pages)|
|Filetypes||EPUB, PDF, MOBI|