100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True products for one year when purchased via our website or catalog. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations—for any reason—simply return it with receipt for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the warranty period in the product description.
Please note: Refund requests over 120 days from the purchase date will receive a check, as funds cannot be returned to the credit card due to fraud protection policies.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one-year guarantee.
It’s natural to see chaos, cruelty, or injustice and want to take immediate action to find a solution. But is that really your best course of action?
Michael A. Singer, the bestselling author of The Untethered Soul, asserts that when you seek to change conditions in the outer world, you’re often doing so not with clear eyes, but with knee-jerk outrage, disgust, or anxiety. If you attach yourself to the first emotion you feel in a situation, the action you take to correct it will almost certainly be counterproductive.
In The Untethered Soul Lecture Series, Volume 10: The Power of Inner Clarity, Singer demonstrates that in order to comprehend the truth of a situation and act to serve the highest good, you must look past the noisy mind and its habitual reactions. When you connect with who you truly are—the indwelling consciousness—nothing can obscure perfect clarity. Once you are established in that fundamental seat of awareness, you’ll see that every moment is asking something of you. In turn, you will naturally interact with life from a place of lucidity and right action.
In this volume of the continuing Untethered Soul Lecture Series, you will discover:
- Why the problem you’re focusing on isn’t personal
- The gift 13.8 billion years in the making
- Why acceptance of the reality of a situation is the bedrock of real solutions
- The futility of imposing your wants and grievances upon reality
- How to both detach from and deeply appreciate your moment-to-moment experience
- Why blind reactions only exacerbate karmic feedback
- Recognizing the openings for right action
- How to deal skillfully with the noise of the mind
- Small exercises for practicing acceptance of the present moment
- How to shift perspective so moments of difficulty become moments of enjoyment
|Contents||2 CDs (1 hour, 28 minutes)|
|Dimensions||5 1/2 x 4 3/4 inches|
|Contents||Audio download (1 hour, 28 minutes)|
|Filetypes||M4B, MP3, ZIP, WAV|