100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True products for one year when purchased via our website or catalog. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations—for any reason—simply return it with receipt for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the warranty period in the product description.
Please note: Refund requests over 120 days from the purchase date will receive a check, as funds cannot be returned to the credit card due to fraud protection policies.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one-year guarantee.
How is your energy doing right now? Is it going up? Going down? Stuck? The yogis of ancient times were masters of life force energy who understood the connection between our consciousness and our everyday well-being. In the two audio sessions of The Untethered Soul Lecture Series, Volume 11: The Unlimited Energy of the Self, Michael A. Singer takes you deeper into the teachings from his bestselling books, revealing practical insights on working with your thoughts, feelings, and moment-to-moment experiences to raise your energy.
Join him as he explores:
• How consciousness becomes fixated—and how to set it free
• The incredible power of focused attention
• Overcoming our addiction to our bad experiences
• Making inner clarity your top priority
• Transcendence and staying centered inside
• The art of “relaxing your way through yourself”
• The continuing practice of liberating your awareness
• Using every aspect of your daily life as your practice ground
• Keeping your heart open and letting go of the things that close it
• Focusing on doing things to give versus doing things to get
“Your natural state is one of continually upwelling energy—joy, love, creativity, awe—the highest of highs,” explains Singer. “Your task is not to create this state, but to stop doing the things you’re doing to block it.” The Untethered Soul Lecture Series, Volume 11 brings you his inspired guidance for making this life-changing shift.
|Contents||2 CDs (1 hour, 48 minutes)|
|Dimensions||5 1/2 x 4 3/4 inches|
|Contents||Audio download (1 hour, 46 minutes)|
|Filetypes||M4B, MP3, ZIP, WAV|