100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True products for one year when purchased via our website or catalog. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations—for any reason—simply return it with receipt for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the warranty period in the product description.
Please note: Refund requests over 120 days from the purchase date will receive a check, as funds cannot be returned to the credit card due to fraud protection policies.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one-year guarantee.
No matter where you go or what situation you find yourself in, you will always face a common element: yourself. Since that’s the case, why not get to know yourself—your true self—better?
In The Untethered Soul Lecture Series, Volume 5: The Journey Within, Michael A. Singer guides you on the most important voyage of your life: into the depths of your own limitless Self.
In this continuation of his series expanding on the principles of The Untethered Soul, Singer encourages you to acknowledge that the love, peace, and contentment you seek are actually inner experiences. Inviting you to move beyond dependence on the outer world, Singer suggests that every interaction and relationship in your life can serve to enhance your inner journey. Here Singer reveals a powerful truth: no matter your circumstances, no matter how dire your straits or overflowing your abundance, it’s always better to live with your heart wide open.
During this audio program, you will discover:
- Love as a personal experience of upwelling positive energy
- Why we look outward for what can only be found inside ourselves
- Why unpleasant memories and past impressions sabotage present-moment happiness
- The necessity of clearing out old emotional patterns and associated behaviors
- Why true happiness arises from surrender
- How to approach new situations as “an intern”—willing to do what needs to be done and learn from the experience
- How we all interact with the world through our unique samskaras
- The imperative of living with an open heart
- How to commit yourself to the arising of shakti
- Why there is no endpoint in spiritual evolution
|Contents||2 CDs (1 hour, 30 minutes)|
|Dimensions||5 1/2 x 4 3/4 inches|
|Contents||Audio download (1 hour, 30 minutes)|
|Filetypes||M4B, MP3, ZIP, WAV|