100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True products for one year when purchased via our website or catalog. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations—for any reason—simply return it with receipt for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the warranty period in the product description.
Please note: Refund requests over 120 days from the purchase date will receive a check, as funds cannot be returned to the credit card due to fraud protection policies.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one-year guarantee.
An Online Training Course for Integrating Mindfulness into Clinical Practice
Tara Brach is your guide in this in-depth program for mental health professionals, their clients, and anyone interested in using the core techniques, practices, and insights from Buddhist psychology for emotional healing and greater awareness.
Created for mental health professionals and illuminating to anyone interested in the core techniques, practices, and insights of Buddhist psychology, this experience-focused audio learning program helps us find our way back to natural presence, a place where peace and our deep love for life grows.
- Apply the R.A.I.N. technique in your work with clients
- Utilize mindfulness meditation to clear blockages that prevent living fully
- Discuss basic concepts of Buddhist psychology
- Recognize aspirations and intentions that support awakening
- Practice a variety of different guided meditations
- Adapt specific mindfulness practices to individual client needs
- Integrate mindfulness into your personal and professional life
One Time Payment
Three Monthly Payments