Meditation Music: An Invitation to Still the Mind and Open the Heart
"Music bypasses the conceptual mind. Music does not give you food for thought…"—Eckhart Tolle
Meditation is a method for synchronizing body and mind in the present moment. When our body and mind are in sync, we are naturally relaxed, alert, open, and aware. Listening to certain forms of music may be one of the most immediate ways for us to enter this meditative state. Meditation Music: An Invitation to Still the Mind and Open the Heart brings you nine tracks chosen from our family of artists who are especially talented at creating compositions that support contemplative practices. Please enjoy this gift.
- "Moola Prayer" from the album Om Deeksha mixed and compiled by Maneesh de Moor.
This powerful Sanskrit prayer transports us to a place of surrender and devotion.
- "Walking into the Himalaya to Meditate" from the album Tibetan Meditation Music by Nawang Khechog.
The music of Nawang Khechog is intended to help us find peace, calm, compassion, and wisdom in our hearts and minds.
- "Safe Delivery" from the album Shakuhachi Water Meditations by Riley Lee.
Here is a traditional honkyoku (or original pieces) that expresses the intensity of the experience of birth and the sense of gratitude felt after the safe delivery of one's child.
- "Return to Peace" from the album Vibrational Sound Healing by Kimba Arem with Andrew Weil.
Offered to inspire the activation of your inner guide and healer, use these sounds to facilitate relaxation, inspiration, and meditation.
- "Immerse" from the album Tibetan Bowl Meditation by River Guerguerian.
Award-winning multi-percussionist and composer River Guerguerian draws on his years of experience to create a powerfully meditative and deeply tranquil soundspace.
- "Loveland" from the album Loveland by Jai Uttal and Ben Leinbach.
"Loveland lives inside all of us", explains Jai Uttal, and it is the place our dreams of peace and happiness come true.
- "Compassion" from the album Signatures on Water by Maneesh de Moor.
A serene composition inspired by the infinite compassion of the universe.
- "Samadhi" from the album Kerala Dream by Shamans Dream.
Shamans Dream blends the traditional art forms of Kerala, India, with the sounds of contemporary Western music.
- "Ek Ong Kaar" from the album The Essential Snatam Kaur by Snatam Kaur.
A Sanskrit chant celebrating unity and our shared source of creativity.
100% Sounds True GuaranteeWe stand by our products. Learn more
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True download and physical products for one year when purchased via our website. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations for any reason, simply contact Sounds True Customer Service for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the refund period in the product description.
Please note: Due to credit card fraud protection policies, refund requests over 120 days from purchase date will be refunded via a paper check (in US dollars) and mailed to the billing address on file or applied as a credit on account.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one year guarantee.
We'll keep you up-to-date on new books and courses, free teachings, podcasts, exclusive discounts, and more.