According to A.H. Almaas, the discovery of Presence is a significant turning point on the spiritual path. He calls it “the central element of the path” and “the elixir of enlightenment” because Presence endlessly reveals our true spiritual nature.
But what is Presence?
According to A.H. Almaas, “Presence is not one thing; it is an intelligent, luminous, self-aware medium that knows itself by being itself. Presence is not known by the mind; it is actually the source of the mind.”
This online course is a deep dive into learning about Presence—and most importantly, discovering Presence in your own experience.
• “The Belly Meditation”: a practice that involves breathing into the lower belly as a gateway into the experience of Presence
• Subtle sensing: how Presence knows itself through our subtle capacities
• The dialectic between Presence and Inquiry: how Presence fortifies Inquiry and Inquiry reveals more of the reality of Presence
• Learning how to work with obstacles to Presence, including emotional patterns, resistances, and the many ways we “reify” the separate self
• Knowing yourself as a soul, as an “organ of perception” that is beyond physical birth and death
• How we can experience ourselves simultaneously as boundless Presence beyond time and space, and as an individual consciousness that is located in time and space
• How Presence brings a sense of meaning and fulfillment
This online course is for people who are spiritual explorers, for people who are in touch with what A.H. Almaas calls “the enlightenment drive,” a drive to realize our spiritual nature to the fullest extent possible in endlessly unfolding ways. Join us on this one-of-a-kind journey of discovery.