100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True products for one year when purchased via our website or catalog. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations—for any reason—simply return it with receipt for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the warranty period in the product description.
Please note: Refund requests over 120 days from the purchase date will receive a check, as funds cannot be returned to the credit card due to fraud protection policies.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one-year guarantee.
Our chakras—the seven energy centers located from the base of the spine to the crown of the head—govern every aspect of our health and consciousness. Resting in the lower chakra is the primordial life force of kundalini.
With Chakra Meditation, Layne Redmond presents a complete program for awakening kundalini and bringing its cleansing, revitalizing energy up through all seven of your chakras. Combining five traditional yogic techniques—visualization, breathing, postures, sacred sounds, and meditation—Redmond provides a safe and effective system to tune each chakra and open you to inner sources of inspiration and personal power.
This book-and-CD training program includes:
- Eight full-color chakra yantra (sacred geometry) illustrations to help focus your healing meditations
- The “Breath of Fire” practice to cleanse the respiratory system
- Yogic gazing techniques to sharpen concentration, release anger, and rejuvenate the eyes
- Nadi shodhana (alternate nostril) breathing to purify the energy channels in the body
- A full 30-minute chakra purification practice to enhance physical health, emotional balance, and spiritual growth
|Contents||Paperback book (107 pages); 1 CD (1 hour, 15 minutes)|
|Dimensions||5 x 5 inches|
|Contents||1 eBook (107 pages)|
|Filetypes||EPUB, JPG, M4B, MP3, PDF, PRC, ZIP|
|Contents||Enhanced eBook (107 pages) with embedded audio (1 hour, 15 minutes)|