100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True products for one year when purchased via our website or catalog. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations—for any reason—simply return it with receipt for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the warranty period in the product description.
Please note: Refund requests over 120 days from the purchase date will receive a check, as funds cannot be returned to the credit card due to fraud protection policies.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one-year guarantee.
It’s all too easy to let anxious thoughts of scarcity and lack rule the day. Fortunately, Eckhart Tolle has some liberating news: your greatest treasure can be found in the richness of the present moment. Awakening in the Now presents the bestselling author of A New Earth on DVD to help you transcend the compulsive thinking that keeps us from truly creating a better world. This illuminating 110-minute encounter will deepen your experience of pure presence as you join Eckhart Tolle to explore:
Want to buy the CE credits only?
If you already purchased this title, you can purchase the CE credits separately.
NOTE: CE credits are available for US customers only.
- Recognize the difference between having thoughts and thoughts having you.
- Discuss the vast intelligence beyond the conditioned mind and ego, where all creative ideas arise.
- Discuss your relationship to the present moment as a practice of awakening.
- Discuss your true identity beyond the world of content and form.
- Define the ultimate destiny of humanity.
- Bringing vigilance to your inner state, in order to embrace emotions with compassionate awareness
- Finding freedom from the ego and the conditioned mind, which create the illusion of need
- How to align with the Now, the ultimate container of the many “forms that come and go”
- Awakening to the essence of yourself and others—the timeless truth of existence itself
Looking for your identity in the past or for fulfillment in the future is madness, explains Eckhart Tolle. “If you want sanity, then the focus of your life must be the present moment.” Awakening in the Now is your opportunity to begin a life without struggle, where the joy of being pervades your actions, and “a blessing lives through you.”
|Contents||2 CE credits|