100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True products for one year when purchased via our website or catalog. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations—for any reason—simply return it with receipt for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the warranty period in the product description.
Please note: Refund requests over 120 days from the purchase date will receive a check, as funds cannot be returned to the credit card due to fraud protection policies.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one-year guarantee.
Eckhart Tolle believes that something new is happening in human history: a vast number of people are starting to awaken spiritually, through the power of the present moment. Though teachings about presence have been at the core of spiritual practice throughout human history, it is only in the aftermath of the age of rational thought that we are now ready on a large scale to embrace the “true sanity” of living in the Now.
Want to buy the CE credits only?
If you already purchased this title, you can purchase the CE credits separately.
NOTE: CE credits are available for US customers only.
- Recognize the difference between having thoughts and thoughts having you.
- Discuss the vast intelligence beyond the conditioned mind and ego, where all creative ideas arise.
- Discuss your relationship to the present moment as a practice of awakening.
- Discuss your true identity beyond the world of content and form.
- Define the ultimate destiny of humanity.
On Awakening of Consciousness, you are invited to join Eckhart Tolle in a three-hour journey to liberation from the endless cycle of ego-thinking. Recorded before a live audience, this remarkable talk features:
- The four states of consciousness, and how to recognize the awakened state
- Living your life from a deeper intelligence
- Experiencing the “formless”: the canvas from which all life arises
- The healthy role for the thinking mind—why it works better when it isn’t in charge
- Letting life be your greatest teacher in any circumstance
- Presence in relationship: listening and speaking with spaciousness to your partner, children, or anyone in your life
- Why the world is ready to embrace the Now … just in time
|Contents||2 CE credits|