100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True products for one year when purchased via our website or catalog. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations—for any reason—simply return it with receipt for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the warranty period in the product description.
Please note: Refund requests over 120 days from the purchase date will receive a check, as funds cannot be returned to the credit card due to fraud protection policies.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one-year guarantee.
Want to buy the CE credits only?
If you already purchased this title, you can purchase the CE credits separately.
NOTE: CE credits are available for US customers only.
Your brain is essential to every facet of your life: how you think, feel, act, and relate with others. In his groundbreaking book Change Your Brain, Change Your Life, Dr. Daniel Amen shared his clinically demonstrated model for healing depression, anxiety, PTSD, attention deficit and obsessive-compulsive issues, cognitive and memory decline, anger and impulse control challenges, and more.
Now, with this in-depth audio program, you are invited to learn directly with Dr. Amen as he guides you into the key principles and practices for assessing and caring for your brain.
Informed by decades of research and over 115,000 brain scans, the Amen Clinic has revealed an insight first met with skepticism and now accepted as foundational neuroscience: emotional and cognitive problems are intimately linked to particular areas of the brain—and that to heal, we need to identify and treat those areas. Join this pioneering physician and inspiring teacher to learn:
- The brain areas crucial to your emotional and physical well-being
- How your diet, medications, genetics, lifestyle, and even mild head traumas can deeply affect your relationships, learning, work, and happiness
- Why conventional diagnoses like “depression” and “anxiety” don’t always reveal the best treatment strategies
- How to identify your unique brain issues and those of your loved ones
- The therapies, supplements, dietary changes, brain and body exercises, self-help strategies, and medical treatments revealed by brain scans to be most effective, and much more.
|Contents||5 CE Credits|