100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True products for one year when purchased via our website or catalog. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations—for any reason—simply return it with receipt for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the warranty period in the product description.
Please note: Refund requests over 120 days from the purchase date will receive a check, as funds cannot be returned to the credit card due to fraud protection policies.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one-year guarantee.
Have you ever had a dream that surprised or mystified you? Did the people and places in that dream seem to be as real as your waking life? If so, teaches Dr. Stephen Aizenstat, you may have already discovered the astonishing truth: that your dreams are—very literally—alive. On DreamTending, Dr. Aizenstat invites you to tap into the "world unconscious"—the living, dreaming mind of the universe itself.
Want to buy the CE credits only?
If you already purchased this title, you can purchase the CE credits separately.
NOTE: CE credits are available for U.S. customers only.
- Describe techniques for uncovering the hidden meaning of your dreams
- Utilize new, more powerful ways to access the wisdom of your dreams
- Demonstrate a way to engage interactively with dream figures and learn what they have to teach you
- Identify ways of working with dreams in relation to health and illness
- List methods of remembering dreams
- Discuss the four ideas that Dream Tending orients around
Everything Is Dreaming
Why do we dream? How does our dream life influence our physical, mental, and spiritual health? For more than 25 years, clinical psychologist and Pacifica Graduate Institute founder Stephen Aizenstat has investigated the therapeutic and spiritual use of dreams throughout the world.
His remarkable conclusion: that our dreams immerse us in the vast multidimensional psyche of Nature (the cosmos), where everything is dreaming—every person, creature, plant, and object. Here, in this communal realm, we can interact with and listen to other dream visitors to heal ourselves, help others, and gain new insights from the hidden intelligence of our dreams.
A Revolutionary New Course in Dreamwork
DreamTending immerses you in this powerful and expansive form of dreamwork. Through more than seven hours of in-depth instruction—including dozens of proven dream techniques—you will enter and explore the three essential levels of DreamTending:
- Association—How to understand the events, characters, and settings of your dreams to unravel emotional and subconscious obstacles
- Amplification—How to use archetypes, myths, and universal symbols to decode your dream life
- Animation—How to experience your dreams as "living images," a direct connection to Nature itself
If you've always felt that your dreams are part of something far greater than your own mind—and have been wanting to "break through"—here are the tools you need—with Stephen Aizenstat's DreamTending.
|Contents||6 CE credits|