100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True products for one year when purchased via our website or catalog. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations—for any reason—simply return it with receipt for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the warranty period in the product description.
Please note: Refund requests over 120 days from the purchase date will receive a check, as funds cannot be returned to the credit card due to fraud protection policies.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one-year guarantee.
A walk in nature. A personal crisis. A moment of laughter. These can all serve as portals that lead us to the depth and wonder of the Now.
Bestselling author Eckhart Tolle has captivated nearly a million readers with his lessons on discovering the profound state of being he calls presence. On Entering the Now, an all-new title in the Power of Now teaching series, this remarkable speaker shares practices and insights to take listeners into the timeless dimension, a luminous place found only in this very moment that transcends the struggles and anxiety of our busy lives.
Want to buy the CE credits only?
If you already purchased this title, you can purchase the CE credits separately.
NOTE: CE credits are available for US customers only.
- Discuss the how a walk in nature, a personal crisis, or a moment of laughter can all serve as portals that lead us to the depth and wonder of the Now.
- Practice saying "yes" to what is and experiencing the peace that unfolds through acceptance of the present moment.
- Explain how to use sense perceptions and the inner body to find happiness independent of conditions.
- Summarize ways to step out of the constant stream of thought and open to authentic creativity, and much more.
In two compelling sessions, Eckhart Tolle guides listeners past the obstacles that keep us trapped in longing and unhappiness, and reveals the keys to experiencing what it really means to be alive. With easy-to-follow instruction and his one-of-a-kind teaching style, he shows listeners:
- The peace that unfolds when we say yes to what is
- How to use sense perceptions and the inner body to find a happiness independent of conditions
- How to step out of the constant stream of thought and open to authentic creativity, and much more
For Eckhart Tolle s growing audience, Entering the Now is a long-awaited practice program for making the awakened state of presence a consistent way of living in the world.
Note: Excerpted from the full-length audio course Realizing the Power of Now.
|Contents||2 CE Credits|