100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True products for one year when purchased via our website or catalog. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations—for any reason—simply return it with receipt for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the warranty period in the product description.
Please note: Refund requests over 120 days from the purchase date will receive a check, as funds cannot be returned to the credit card due to fraud protection policies.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one-year guarantee.
Want to buy the CE credits only?
If you already purchased this title, you can purchase the CE credits separately.
NOTE: CE credits are available for US customers only.
- Define the concept of "sleep hygene".
- Utilize a personal scale to quantify levels of relaxation.
- Practice specific breathing and guided imagery techniques and processes for falling asleep and staying asleep.
- List techniques for preparing the body and mind for relaxation where healing and repair can function at an optimal level.
- Find wise and loving inner figures and safe places which support falling asleep and staying asleep.
Insomnia is a problem for nearly 30 percent of adults today, most often caused by poor sleep habits and tension. This audio program was recently shown in clinical trials to significantly help listeners fall asleep faster, improve sleep duration by an average of 42 minutes, and reduce the amount of sleeping aids used.
|Contents||1 CE Credit|