Finding True Refuge - CE Credits
Insights and Practices for Finding Sanctuary in Any Circumstance
Want to buy the CE credits only?
If you already purchased this title, you can purchase the CE credits separately.
NOTE: CE credits are available for US customers only.
- Examine spiritual teachings for finding your way home to the inner sanctuary that is always available, even when the difficulties and losses of life feel overwhelming
- Discuss how the three gateways of refuge—truth, love, and awareness—allow us to draw on our own deepest wisdom
- Discern between false refuges such as material wealth, approval from others, or a preoccupation with the past and future; and the cultivation of true refuge in the moment, where there is reliable and trustworthy shelter from the storms of life
- Utilize eight guided meditations, essential practices for awakening to the aliveness within you, and discovering that you can love this life—no matter what
When the difficulties and losses of life feel overwhelming, is there someplace we can turn for the safety, nurturing, and peace that we long for? Most of us are strongly conditioned to react with fear and confusion, falling back on strategies of judgment, control, addictive behaviors, and anger. Yet there is another way. “In any moment, no matter how lost we feel, we can take refuge in presence and love,” teaches Tara Brach. On Finding True Refuge, this renowned psychologist and meditation teacher offers you three sessions of spiritual teachings and practices for finding your way home to the inner sanctuary that is always available. Tara reveals how the three gateways of refuge—truth, love, and awareness—allow us to draw on our own deepest wisdom, and offers eight guided meditations that include:
- Mindful awareness—cultivating a non-judging, present-centered attention
- Using the therapeutic RAIN process for releasing fear and healing through self-compassion
- Letting go of our desire for control and certainty
- Cultivating a forgiving heart for ourselves and others
When we seek comfort and relief from stress, Tara Brach teaches, we often unconsciously turn to false refuges such as material wealth, approval from others, or a preoccupation with the past and future. Yet by cultivating true refuge in this moment, we not only find reliable and trustworthy shelter from the storms of life, we also open ourselves up to fully experiencing joy and fulfillment. With Finding True Refuge, Tara brings you essential practices for awakening to the aliveness within you, and discovering that you can love this life—no matter what.
|Contents||3.5 CE Credits|
100% Sounds True GuaranteeWe stand by our products. Learn more
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True download and physical products for one year when purchased via our website. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations for any reason, simply contact Sounds True Customer Service for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the refund period in the product description.
Please note: Due to credit card fraud protection policies, refund requests over 120 days from purchase date will be refunded via a paper check (in US dollars) and mailed to the billing address on file or applied as a credit on account.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one year guarantee.
We'll keep you up-to-date on new books and courses, free teachings, podcasts, exclusive discounts, and more.