100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True products for one year when purchased via our website or catalog. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations—for any reason—simply return it with receipt for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the warranty period in the product description.
Please note: Refund requests over 120 days from the purchase date will receive a check, as funds cannot be returned to the credit card due to fraud protection policies.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one-year guarantee.
Want to buy the CE credits only?
If you already purchased this title, you can purchase the CE credits separately.
NOTE: CE credits are available for US customers only.
Imagine waking up each day alert, invigorated, and at the peak of health—without needing that cup of coffee to get going. For many, this sounds like a fantasy. But according to Dr. Andrew Weil and his colleague Dr. Rubin Naiman, healthy sleep and healthy waking are well within your grasp, without turning to sleeping drugs.
Now in this two-CD set, these two mind-body experts present practical tools to help you enjoy the life-changing health benefits that optimum sleep provides. On Healthy Sleep you will learn:
- Practice an integrative approach to promoting healthy sleep
- Distinguish between the various types of sleeping disorders
- List the numerous factors that influence sleep
- Take a personal sleep inventory to identify if you truly have a sleeping disorder
- Practice several relaxation processes to induce sleep
- The roots of insomnia, and natural techniques, practices, and safe supplements to overcome it
- The spiritual component of sleep and dreaming—the missing ingredient to truly rejuvenating sleep
- Eight practices from Dr. Naiman to address your specific sleep concerns—including three sessions to help you fall asleep
- How a healthy sleep cycle can improve your immune system, mood, sense of well-being—and even your weight
Good sleep is not just about the number of hours one spends in bed. It must also reflect the depth and quality of that sleep. With Healthy Sleep, two trusted medical innovators bring you their expert guidance for achieving a critical yet often overlooked building block of any healthy lifestyle: a good night's rest.
|Contents||2 CE credits|