100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True products for one year when purchased via our website or catalog. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations—for any reason—simply return it with receipt for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the warranty period in the product description.
Please note: Refund requests over 120 days from the purchase date will receive a check, as funds cannot be returned to the credit card due to fraud protection policies.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one-year guarantee.
Want to buy the CE credits only?
If you already purchased this title, you can purchase the CE credits separately.
NOTE: CE credits are available for U.S. customers only.
- Discuss how a person's subjective rating of their memory function can impact their memory function
- Utilize exercises that help to remember words, information, to-do items, names and faces, and numerical sequences
- Describe Small's key methods for improving memory
- Identify the reasons why most people don't remember things well
- Explain how relaxation exercises can help improve memory
How would you like to remember the names of every person you meet? To recall phone numbers and appointments easily? And to keep those powers for a lifetime?
Dr. Gary Small, director of the UCLA Memory Aging Research Center, teaches you how to dramatically enhance your memory capacity in just 72 minutes. Improve Your Memory offers you powerful tools to boost your brain power, including nutritional advice, mental aerobics, and a powerful technique for remembering names, faces and anything else better.
Excerpted from the 2-CD program Improve Your Memory Now.
|Contents||1 CE Credit|