100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True products for one year when purchased via our website or catalog. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations—for any reason—simply return it with receipt for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the warranty period in the product description.
Please note: Refund requests over 120 days from the purchase date will receive a check, as funds cannot be returned to the credit card due to fraud protection policies.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one-year guarantee.
Want to buy the CE credits only?
If you already purchased this title, you can purchase the CE credits separately.
NOTE: CE credits are available for US customers only.
- Discuss and practice the power of mindfulness and bare attention within meditation and everyday life.
- Define and discuss the five precepts, the five hindrances, the eight conditions of life, the three kinds of suffering, and the five spiritual powers as taught by the Buddha and explored within Insight Meditation.
- Integrate an understanding of karma, faith, wisdom, and lovingkindness within meditation practices and everyday life.
- Practice basic instructions for sitting, walking, and eating meditations.
- Practice guided meditations related to intentions, feelings, emotions, thoughts and images.
- Practice guided meditations related to the five hindrances and working with pain, as well as lovingkindness.
The number of Buddhist meditation centers in North America has doubled in little more than a decade, confirming the ever-widening appeal of this ancient approach to inner peace and self-understanding.
Designed to respond to this burgeoning interest, Insight Meditation makes it easy to start meditating in the Buddhist tradition. This elegant gift-boxed set includes two exclusive compact discs with authentic guided meditations, complemented by study cards and a special instruction book with the beginner in mind.
Join the popular cofounders of America's oldest center for the study of Buddhist vipassana ("insight") meditation, Sharon Salzberg and Joseph Goldstein, for this complete introduction to meditation as the Buddha first taught it. If you are curious about meditation but don't know how to get started, here is the answer in a box: Insight Meditation.
|Contents||17 CE credits|