100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True products for one year when purchased via our website or catalog. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations—for any reason—simply return it with receipt for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the warranty period in the product description.
Please note: Refund requests over 120 days from the purchase date will receive a check, as funds cannot be returned to the credit card due to fraud protection policies.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one-year guarantee.
Want to buy the CE credits only?
If you already purchased this title, you can purchase the CE credits separately.
NOTE: CE credits are available for US customers only.
A Proven Meditation Program for Profound Relaxation and Healing
Deep rest and relaxation are critical elements in healing—yet we rarely experience truly profound rest. Even with proper exercise and sleep, we continue to hold stress, tension, and trauma in the body. Over the past 45 years, Dr. Richard Miller has developed a program for deep relaxation, healing, and rejuvenation called iRest (Integrative Restoration). In iRest Meditation, he offers a complete training in this proven method, which is being used by the military to treat PTSD and has been shown through research to reduce depression, anxiety, insomnia, and chronic pain—as well as improve sleep, resiliency and well-being.
Essential Practices for Resilient Well-Being
Based on a modern evolution of the ancient practice of Yoga Nidra, the easy-to-learn iRest program provides a flexible toolbox of meditation practices that you can incorporate into your lifestyle to carry you through adversity. In these six audio sessions, Dr. Miller takes you step-by-step through a progressive series of guided exercises for managing stress utilizing the breath and body, decoding and balancing your emotional state, connecting you with deep inner resources that replenish your vital energy and sustain you regardless of your circumstances.
“The practices in this program teach you how to respond rather than react to challenging situations and emotions,” says Dr. Miller, “allowing you to experience all of life with unshakeable inner peace, mental clarity, and a harmonious relationship with the world around you.”
• Develop a deep attunement to your body, emotions, thoughts, and inner resources
• Experience the “simple feeling of being” as a portal to experiencing well-being
• Release and heal toxic emotions and thought patterns
• Calm your central nervous system and increase your resilience to stress and anxiety
• Transform your brain’s natural “negativity bias” into a powerful positive ally
• Build emotional self-mastery and an abiding foundation for experiencing unchanging well-being
• Engage the power of gratitude to transform suffering and release trauma
• Experience your fundamental interconnection with all of life
• More than seven hours of audio instruction, with 25 powerful guided practices presented by Dr. Richard Miller
|Contents||7 CE Credits|