100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True products for one year when purchased via our website or catalog. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations—for any reason—simply return it with receipt for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the warranty period in the product description.
Please note: Refund requests over 120 days from the purchase date will receive a check, as funds cannot be returned to the credit card due to fraud protection policies.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one-year guarantee.
Want to buy the CE credits only?
If you already purchased this title, you can purchase the CE credits separately.
NOTE: CE credits are available for US customers only.
- Discuss the term mindfulness as it relates to movement of the breath and the body.
- Define the ten mindful movements as taught by Budhist Monk Thich Naht Hanh at Plum Village.
- Practice the ten mindful movements led by Budhist Monk Thich Naht Hanh.
When you calm your body and your emotions, teaches Zen master Thich Nhat Hanh, you restore yourself, and you restore peace to the world around you. On Mindful Movements, this renowned teacher of mindfulness meditation guides you through a series of gentle exercises created specifically to cultivate a joyful awareness of the body and breath. These are the same meditations in motion that the monks and nuns of Plum Village Monastery use daily as a complement to their sitting meditation practice.
Developed by Thich Nhat Hanh himself, the exercises taught here combine simple stretching and graceful gestures with mindfulness meditation. Join Thich Nhat Hanh and Plum Village monk Brother Michael to explore step by step these ten unique movements. Practice them before or after sitting meditation, at home, or at work —anytime you have a few minutes to refresh your body and quiet your mind.
Mindfulness has the power to sustain and heal you in every aspect of your life. Now, with Mindful Movements, you have within reach a practical way to bring your mind and body into perfect oneness.
A Complete Body and Mind Routine:
- Exercise program developed by Thich Nhat Hanh for Plum Village residents
- Learn 10 refreshing meditations in motion
- Unify your body and mind with graceful movements, stretches, and breathing
- Complete mindful movements routine takes only 20 minutes to practice
- Step-by-step video led by Thich Nhat Hanh and Brother Michael
- Enhance awareness and soothe your entire body
- An ideal complement to any sitting meditation practice
|Contents||.5 CE Credit|