100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True products for one year when purchased via our website or catalog. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations—for any reason—simply return it with receipt for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the warranty period in the product description.
Please note: Refund requests over 120 days from the purchase date will receive a check, as funds cannot be returned to the credit card due to fraud protection policies.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one-year guarantee.
A Classical Training Program in Mindfulness Meditation
Want to buy the CE credits only?
If you already purchased this title, you can purchase the CE credits separately.
NOTE: CE credits are available for US customers only.
- Discuss the four foundations of mindfulness as a way to maintain moment-by-moment mindfulness, including mindfulness of the body, mindfulness of feelings, mindfulness of mind and mindfulness of thought.
- Discuss the four instructions for mindfulness of the breath
- Practice each of the four foundations of mindfulness through guided meditation
- Practice each of the four instructions for mindfulness of the breath through guided meditation
The profound techniques of Vipassana (or insight meditation) are all rooted in the Satipatthana Sutta, the Buddha's practice-oriented teaching on the four foundations of mindfulness. With Mindfulness, Joseph Goldstein brings you a series of core teachings and guided practices for "looking directly at the nature of the mind and body, at how suffering is created, and how we can awaken and be free." Designed to complement his book of the same title, as a stand-alone tool for daily practice, or for anyone wanting to go deeper in their experience of mindfulness, these profound meditations include:
- Mindfulness of the Elements—a practice for relating to your body not through concepts but as a constantly changing energy field
- Mindfulness of Feelings—discover how the experience of our sense perceptions conditions our reactions in the mind and our actions in the world
- Mindfulness of Mind—how we recognize skillful and unskillful states of mind and thought
- Big Sky Mind—an expansive practice for resting in a mind that is spacious enough to hold all of our experience in the light of pure awareness
"The term 'mindfulness' may seem to indicate something quite ordinary and prosaic," explains Goldstein, "but the quality of mind it refers to has tremendous transformative power in our lives." With Mindfulness, now you have a set of time-tested tools for opening to the ultimate goal of practice: liberation.
|Contents||3 CE Credits|