100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True products for one year when purchased via our website or catalog. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations—for any reason—simply return it with receipt for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the warranty period in the product description.
Please note: Refund requests over 120 days from the purchase date will receive a check, as funds cannot be returned to the credit card due to fraud protection policies.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one-year guarantee.
Want to buy the CE credits only?
If you already purchased this title, you can purchase the CE credits separately.
NOTE: CE credits are available for US customers only.
What if you could defuse tension and create accord in even the most volatile situations—just by changing the way you spoke? Over the past 35 years, Marshall Rosenberg has done just that, peacefully resolving conflicts in families, schools, businesses, and governments in 30 countries all over the world.
On Nonviolent Communication, this renowned peacemaker presents his complete system for speaking our deepest truths, addressing our unrecognized needs and emotions, and honoring those same concerns in others. With this adaptation of the bestselling book of the same title, Marshall Rosenberg teaches in his own words:
- Identify the four steps of the Nonviolent Communication process
- Employ the four-step Nonviolent Communication process in every dialogue you engage in
- Utilize empathy to safely confront anger, fear, and other powerful emotions
- Discover how to overcome the blocks to compassion and open to our natural desire to enrich the lives of those around us
- Observations, feelings, needs, and requests—how to apply the four-step process of Nonviolent Communication to every dialogue we engage in
- Overcoming the blocks to compassion—and opening to our natural desire to enrich the lives of those around us
- How to use empathy to safely confront anger, fear, and other powerful emotions
Here is a definitive audio training workshop on Marshall Rosenberg's proven methods for "resolving the unresolvable" through Nonviolent Communication.
|Contents||5 CE Credits|