Practices for Embracing Anxiety - CE Credits
Want to buy the CE credits only?
If you already purchased this title, you can purchase the CE credits separately.
NOTE: CE credits are available for U.S. customers only.
Guided audio practices to stop fighting your anxiety and start working with it as an untapped source of energy, focus, foresight, and productivity
Join acclaimed educator, researcher, and author Karla McLaren to transform your relationship with anxiety by:
- Strengthening your boundaries to create a safe and calm personal space
- Conscious Complaining—an emotional channeling process to help you regulate your anxiety and reveal its important information
- Burning old "contracts" to bring your emotions back to natural balance
- Resourcing—to comfort and empower yourself with somatic healing methods
- Conscious Questioning—a self-inquiry process for accessing the insights and energy of anxiety, and more
Session 1 - Practices for Reframing and Embracing Anxiety
Session 2 - Anxiety, Fear, Confusion, Panic, and Healing Practices
Session 3 - Anxiety, Anger, Shame, Depression, and Healing
Session 4 - Self-Care Practices for Anxiety Professionals and Anxious Times
|Contents||5 CE Credits|
100% Sounds True GuaranteeWe stand by our products. Learn more
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True download and physical products for one year when purchased via our website. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations for any reason, simply contact Sounds True Customer Service for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the refund period in the product description.
Please note: Due to credit card fraud protection policies, refund requests over 120 days from purchase date will be refunded via a paper check (in US dollars) and mailed to the billing address on file or applied as a credit on account.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one year guarantee.
We'll keep you up-to-date on new books and courses, free teachings, podcasts, exclusive discounts, and more.