100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True products for one year when purchased via our website or catalog. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations—for any reason—simply return it with receipt for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the warranty period in the product description.
Please note: Refund requests over 120 days from the purchase date will receive a check, as funds cannot be returned to the credit card due to fraud protection policies.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one-year guarantee.
Proven Self-Hypnosis Techniques to Help You Find Inner Peace and Relaxation
Want to buy the CE credits only?
If you already purchased this title, you can purchase the CE credits separately.
NOTE: CE credits are available for US customers only.
- List some of the physical symptoms of stress.
- Discuss benefits of improved response to stress.
- Assess the deep relationship between the subconscious mind and the body.
- Utilize trancework strategies for relaxation and calm.
- Practice self-hypnosis for positive mind states.
- Apply practices that help decrease stress.
If you find yourself feeling increasingly frazzled and overwhelmed, you’re not alone. Today’s fast-paced life gives us plenty of opportunities to get stressed-out. Now with Relieve Stress with Medical Hypnosis, Dr. Steven Gurgevich offers practical solutions to help us learn how to cope with the demands of modern life while remaining calm and focused.
Drawing from his 30 years of clinical practice, Dr. Gurgevich shares medical insights and four guided trancework sessions for using proven self-hypnosis techniques to tap the healing power of our mind-body connection, including:
- The Mind-Body Scan to identify where you are holding stress, then safely unblock it
- Positive Mind, Positive Relief for building your strength and inner resources to minimize the way stress affects you
- Doing the Right Things Right to release your worries and reinforce healthy self-care habits
- Immediate Relief for quickly accessing your innate relaxation response
“We can’t make the causes of stress go away, but we can train ourselves to work more effectively with them when they arise,” teaches Dr. Gurgevich. With Relieve Stress with Medical Hypnosis, you have a practical program to help build your immunity to stress and make comfort and calm more readily available to you—in any life situation.
|Contents||2 CE Credits|